Mother Arrested For Trying To "Beat The Gay" Out Of Her Teenage Son

Mary "I Be Hatin Those Peter Puffers" Gowans

A North Carolina woman who allegedly attempted to “beat the gay” out of her teenage son is facing child abuse charges, police report.

Responding to a 911 call, a cop arrived last Saturday evening to the Whiteville residence Mary Gowans, 41, shares with her children.

An officer noted there “was yelling and screaming from several subjects outside the house.”

According to a Whiteville Police Department report, the teenager told an officer that Gowans, seen at right, had instructed his younger brother to “strike him repeatedly and he was instructed not to fight back.”

The victim told police that his mother then made him strip to his underwear and “proceeded to strike him with a belt across his body.” The brothers told police that their mother “stated that she was going to beat the gay out of him.”

Gowans also allegedly struck the victim “with a stick that left a large abrasion on his left shoulder.” The victim’s injuries were photographed after the he was transported to the office of a magistrate.

Free on bond, Gowans is scheduled for an October 9 District Court hearing in the child abuse case. She was previously busted this year for assault and battery and, following the abuse bust, was collared for driving without a license and driving with a child in the car’s front seat.
Link

Seems reasonable...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Welp, can't say he didn't deserve it.

lajikal

Musta been fun for the younger brother.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Saw part of the title and first thought 'Mother arrested for trying...lemme think. Beat, eat, burn, kill her kid. And she'll be black.'

Haeder

South Dakota
Scary looking woman. Offspring of King Willie?

"You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'"

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Loved her in Thunderdome!

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
I understand the mob justice but aren't they also supposed to feather her?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I GTRed correctly because this is traditionally a father's job.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Scary looking woman. Offspring of King Willie?

"You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'"
There's no stopping what can't be stopped, no killing what can't be killed.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I guess the laws of PC dictate that the pro-gay organizations can't get all OUTRAGED!! because the perp in this case is black. It's like rock-paper-scissors. One will trump the other which will trump the third.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Why didn't she just stick pins in a voodoo doll?