Mother Beaten By Son Over Kool-Aid- Everything You're Thinking Right Now is Correct

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
http://www.wlky.com/r/29880538/detail.html

Metro Corrections
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville Metro Police arrested a man Monday morning after they said he attacked his mother over a glass of Kool-Aid.

Click Like For Louisville News Updates:

According to arrest records, 35-year-old Lequan Washington became angry when his mother told him to go get his own glass of Kool-Aid that she had already prepared.

View More Mugshots

Police said Washington punched and stomped on his mother then left the home, then came back later and kicked a glass screen window out.

According to police, Washington said his mother was upset that he asked for a glass of Kool-Aid and fired a shot from a gun at him, but missed.

Police said they did not find any evidence to support Washington's claim, but did find damaged property that the victim reported.

Washington was charged with fourth-degree assault.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/29880538/detail.html#ixzz1fJZJx674
GT...oh fuck it

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Did you know that it takes more muscles to beat up your mother than it does to make a glass of Kool-aid?

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006

Gimme dat Red Drank Ho!

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
Pretty sure KY is still somewhat civilized, and doesnt have gun registration anyway.
We are still civilized by not having people register handguns sir. Now between this and the church banning marrying a savage I am staring to question it.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
The thread's title made me chuckle.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
Pretty sure KY is still somewhat civilized, and doesnt have gun registration anyway.
We are still civilized by not having people register handguns sir. Now between this and the church banning marrying a savage I am staring to question it.
he was giving your state a compliment by saying Kentucky doesn't have all of the bad gun laws that some other states have

I too loffed at Liddy's title

didn't really even need to click on the link to get the whole story

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
he was giving your state a compliment by saying Kentucky doesn't have all of the bad gun laws that some other states have

I too loffed at Liddy's title

didn't really even need to click on the link to get the whole story
I realize that sir. I was just starting to wonder if we are not a civilized state after all the bad press recently. Of course when you think about it we must be somewhat civilized I mean we do have an example of a TNB crime here.