Mother Gives 3-yr Son Child Cocaine

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
Classic..who woulda guess it was a ******?

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/080607kvuecocainechild-cb.acce590.html

Mother accused of giving 3-year-old drugs could regain custody

05:38 PM CDT on Monday, August 6, 2007

By RUDY KOSKI
KVUE News

A mother of a 3-year-old child in Taylor has been charged with giving her son cocaine and marijuana.

WCSO

Ramona Coleman

Ramona Coleman, 25, is charged with felony child endangerment.

The child was removed from his home in early June, the day state investigators were tipped off. He remains in foster care. Coleman has no other children.

According to a police complaint filed July 31, a witness claims seeing Coleman give her 3-year-old son cocaine. After he was removed from the home, hair samples were taken, which tested positive for marijuana and cocaine.

According to court documents, the tests were at a level that indicated a high and constant use.

Child Protective Services tries to reunite families, but when Coleman came to court last week, investigators say she was high on drugs. She was also arrested.

KVUE News spoke to several people in Taylor who say the mother has a lot to prove.

Click here for larger video

"I think everyone is worthy of a second chance, but how are they really going to, I mean do they have enough forces where they can monitor her every move?" said Sandra Smith, resident. "I mean, right now she has been doing it for how long, and nobody knew, so how are they really going to make sure? I mean, I believe everybody needs a second chance, but this soon? I don't think so."

"If they have tried to rehabilitate them before and it didn't work, then put them somewhere they are forced to rehabilitate which will be a place where they are locked away and they have time to think about it, and they can rehabilitate," said Karen Hansen, parent.

Coleman no longer lives in the Taylor house.

Officials say her 3-year-old son is not showing any signs of long-term health damage.

CPS officials say it is their policy to try to reunite children with their parents, and in some cases, the parent must complete several courses in court-mandated counseling.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
CPS officials say it is their policy to try to reunite children with their parents, and in some cases, the parent must complete several courses in court-mandated counseling.

Uh what!!!!!!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Officials say her 3-year-old son is not showing any signs of long-term health damage.
You can't really measure the stupid gene too well with today's testing.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
"I think everyone is worthy of a second chance, but how are they really going to, I mean do they have enough forces where they can monitor her every move?" said Sandra Smith, resident. "I mean, right now she has been doing it for how long, and nobody knew, so how are they really going to make sure? I mean, I believe everybody needs a second chance, but this soon? I don't think so."

ok this woman needs to be locked up as well. I mean, no everybody doesnt deserve a second chance, especially someone who is drugging their 3 year old. wtf is this woman thinking? lets hope the mom overdoses, its what would be best for the child

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ummm it used to be common to give cocaine for teething, till it was out lawed buy the harrison act of 1914

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
thats what is funny about the harrison act, it was in response to a raging "negro" and there in ablity to control them selves

fatfrankie

registered pain in the ass
Apr 22, 2004
staten island
"I think everyone is worthy of a second chance,

i think every one deserives a second chance, like the guy that did not tie the knot good enough around her neck or the executioner who missed when he shot at her or the doctor that screwed up the abortion on her mother or lincoln for free the savages

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
lincoln got his, be it a little late

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
The little fella probably got it from her titty milk. That shit packs some stremph.