Motorcycle Crashes into Bicycles 4/27/2013

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Wtf was the motorcycle doing? Why not keep driving in the middle of the lane?
Like he purposely did it

mrbucket75

Jan 9, 2009
GJ. CO.
Almost looks like he lost it coming out of the turn.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
That's why I refuse to ride either one on the open road.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I rode street bikes for 18 years. The first sign of a poor MC rider is having his feet off the footpegs unless he's 100% stopped. This asshole had at least his left foot off the peg as he came yawing out of that turn - a sure sign of incompetence. He also didn't know how to correct his poor choice of a turning line and simply froze and did nothing, too afraid to take emergency action.

Back to the feet not being on the pegs: I see dummies take off from a light or tollbooth an ride 100' feet or more with there feet dragging or hanging. The rule is that if you're moving more than like 2 feet you feet should be immediately on the pegs. This gives you more control and safety right off the bat. I used to stop at lights and try to balance and keep my feet up as long as possible. Once you're moving even 12", the gyroscopic action keeps you balanced.

Btw those dude have a nice lawsuit with that video and all. What a tool.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
None of you perverts mentioned the chick with the mediocre ass showing the top of her crack?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
When they are a teen it's sometimes hot when a chick wears a baseball hat askew...when they are in their 30's it just looks desperate and sad.

moviemogul

Aug 23, 2007
I rode street bikes for 18 years. The first sign of a poor MC rider is having his feet off the footpegs unless he's 100% stopped. This asshole had at least his left foot off the peg as he came yawing out of that turn - a sure sign of incompetence. He also didn't know how to correct his poor choice of a turning line and simply froze and did nothing, too afraid to take emergency action.

Back to the feet not being on the pegs: I see dummies take off from a light or tollbooth an ride 100' feet or more with there feet dragging or hanging. The rule is that if you're moving more than like 2 feet you feet should be immediately on the pegs. This gives you more control and safety right off the bat. I used to stop at lights and try to balance and keep my feet up as long as possible. Once you're moving even 12", the gyroscopic action keeps you balanced.

Btw those dude have a nice lawsuit with that video and all. What a tool.
I ride a Dual Sport KLR and I learned in my MC Class, one of the first things was to get your feet up ASAP. People that drag for a long time look ridiculous. I see scooter riders around here dragging at 30mph!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
That's why I refuse to ride either one on the open road.
I live in a rural, mountainous area and people ride bicycles on these very narrow, windy, two-lane highways around here. No way in hell I would do that unless I was part of a special event where they actually close the road. It just takes one drunk guy coming back from the lake or someone taking a turn a little too fast and you're fucked.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Jeez, my worst fear riding....being ran over from behind.

I used to not wear a helmet when cycling...felt like a silly goose..but I dont ride without one now just for this reason.

That dude's helmet came in pretty handy there.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I live in a rural, mountainous area and people ride bicycles on these very narrow, windy, two-lane highways around here. No way in hell I would do that unless I was part of a special event where they actually close the road. It just takes one drunk guy coming back from the lake or someone taking a turn a little too fast and you're fucked.
We used to call it bowling for people back in the day.
And there is a group of bicycle assholes that go out on a regular basis on the back roads here...Back roads that I take home from work. They get pissy that they cannot ride 4 abreast and yell at me when I, do as I was trained in drivers ED, toot my horn to alert them of my presence and drive around them at the speed limit. These assholes really tempt me to match speed with them and roll down my window, engage the lead one in conversation, and gradually edge the car towards a ditch.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Jeez, my worst fear riding....being ran over from behind.

I used to not wear a helmet when cycling...felt like a silly goose..but I dont ride without one now just for this reason.

That dude's helmet came in pretty handy there.
That's similar to my fear, being caught riding a bicycle.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I ride a Dual Sport KLR and I learned in my MC Class, one of the first things was to get your feet up ASAP. People that drag for a long time look ridiculous. I see scooter riders around here dragging at 30mph!
Yep. Before I even took my first class I learned the hard way. Came out of a toll booth with my feet dragging and my left foot caught the edge of a pothole. I was only going about 25-30 mph but it flung my leg back and up to where I thought it would kick me in the back of my head.

Feet up, losers.