MotorGun - Return of the Auto Duel

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Auto Duel, Interstate 76, Roadwars, some of the greatest post apocalyptic games ever made. Driving around with weapons strapped to your car and fucking people up. I used to live online playing Interstate 76, in fact it was the last game I had any interest playing online. Now the legendary developers of these games have joined forces to make a new car combat game. I'm really excited about this game, but it doesn't look like it's getting much momentum on kickstarter. It looks like they are going to have trouble even breaking 100k, well short of the $650,000 they need. Of all the kickstarter game projects I've supported this one is one I'd really really really like to play.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1517270521/motorgun-return-of-the-auto-duel

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Auto Duel, Interstate 76, Roadwars, some of the greatest post apocalyptic games ever made. Driving around with weapons strapped to your car and fucking people up. I used to live online playing Interstate 76, in fact it was the last game I had any interest playing online. Now the legendary developers of these games have joined forces to make a new car combat game. I'm really excited about this game, but it doesn't look like it's getting much momentum on kickstarter. It looks like they are going to have trouble even breaking 100k, well short of the $650,000 they need. Of all the kickstarter game projects I've supported this one is one I'd really really really like to play.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1517270521/motorgun-return-of-the-auto-duel
I'76 was the greatest.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
They cancelled it. People didn't like the game they were planning so they are going to rework the concept and start another one later. They basically wanted to just make a game like the old I76 online without any single player story. That would have been fine with me, but not for the whiners.