Mouse vs. Giant Centipede

That's a big fuckin' bug. Holy shhhhhhhhhhhhhit.

You see dat mouse's fuckin' head come apart like dat?

blee

Will Drink Today
Poor mouse probably knew anything but a cage and got into a wonderful place, if not paradise, and then BOOM gone in an instant. So cruel yet entertaining.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
holy fuckin shit that thing was badass.

nator76

shitting where your eating
i was listening to pearl jam do the evolution while watching that...jesus christ that was crazy...

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
fuck that thing..... those bugs give me the heebeejeebee's

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Even though this is WB, I think most of you really don't want to see this. I inadvertently saw this vid (assuming it's the same one) a few years back, and was pretty disturbed by it for a few days afterward. I guess it's the reality of it. I can watch Alien or The Thing and be unfazed, but I just imagine being that mouse.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Even though this is WB, I think most of you really don't want to see this. I inadvertently saw this vid (assuming it's the same one) a few years back, and was pretty disturbed by it for a few days afterward. I guess it's the reality of it. I can watch Alien or The Thing and be unfazed, but I just imagine being that mouse.
i couldnt make it through the whole video. just like the .gif of the guy sawing the pig's head off. its just fucked up.

Stalker2

I wonder how the giant centipede would taste...boil `em up add some melted butter might be like a lobster tail.

clrd2lnd

Sausage King of Kailua
I hate those fucking things! I have those all over my yard and they bite my dog. I have me bout 300 confirmed kills.

jesus christ...and THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I hate big fucking bugs...

gahhhh....