MR. Bonds goes to St. Louis

J

joey8ball

Barry carries his 38 into Stl and remarks that Big Mac's record is safe.Sounds to me like Mr .190 post-season average (or Mr Choke) for short is trying to shake off the pressure he gags on as long as possible. Thank you barry, I will win as much money on this as I did betting every Dominican (no offense to Ol' D) I know that Sosa wouldn't beat Big Mac.Bring on the suckers!!!!

P.S. Bye Bye Rocker lol

Well Big Mac got the HR last night... I dont think Barry will do it either.

J

joey8ball

I still have the greatest faith in his gag reflex.Just wait till the media begins to hound him.Then we will see just how he handles the pressure.

J

joey8ball

sorry guys but just had to this...Did anyone else see bonds on ESPN before sunday night baseball? I almost threw something at the TV when I saw this interview. He is sitting there smugly, as they show replays of him admiring his HRs, saying people think he is arrogant.He says he doesn't even know what that word means.Let me explain Barry...Arogance is the opposite of humility,and since you are anything but humble you must be arrogant...you TOOL!!!And I am noticing more and more just how SWEET he talks.n Thanks I I I I neeeeded that