Mr Perfect's Perfect Pick of the Week

RMPGP

South Carolina Game Cocks
versus

LSU Tigers

South Carolina to win outright.

Wow, that'd be a big upset.
SC is like +18
I'd maybe take those points, but I think LSU will cover.

It's a shame that the streak will end at 1 game.

We will DOMINATE South Caro

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
I'll throw a small bet in on SC money line. Mr. Perfect did me right last year, I'll stick with him again...until he blows it.

C

Chip Vaughn

I got LSU -16.5 on thursday and capped the game at 20 and thought I was being conservative. LSU has looked really good on both sides of the ball and they haven't even shown all of their stuff. Too much talent in the LSU secondary will cause some very untimely picks and the LSU offense will capitalize on every possession, be it a take-away or not. SC beat an overrated Georgia team and are getting too much respect here...

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
To be fair, if SC just beat the spread of +16.5, I'd consider it a win. He was goaded into saying SC will win outright, so I wouldn't necessarily take the money line. If you listen, his initial pick was just to take the points.

That being said, LSU has a habit of running up scores just because they can. I don't feel too confident...

To be fair, if SC just beat the spread of +16.5, I'd consider it a win. He was goaded into saying SC will win outright, so I wouldn't necessarily take the money line. If you listen, his initial pick was just to take the points.

That being said, LSU has a habit of running up scores just because they can. I don't feel too confident...
LSU doesn't run up the score. We haven't had our starters in the 4th quarter this season.

It doesn't matter why he said they will win outright, he said it, and when they lose, he loses.

He should have kept his mouth shut, because SC does have a chance to cover today because it is supposed to be raining hard.

J

Jinx7676

i got in at +18.5. Gotta trust Mr. Perfect until he does me wrong!

C

Chip Vaughn

LSU doesn't run up the score. We haven't had our starters in the 4th quarter this season.

It doesn't matter why he said they will win outright, he said it, and when they lose, he loses.

He should have kept his mouth shut, because SC does have a chance to cover today because it is supposed to be raining hard.
A hard rain actually helps their chances of covering. The passing game will be thrown off which will spark a slow time consuming run.

I am actually a little worried about my -16.5...but I'll check the weather and convince myself in some weird way that the Tigers will still win 38-17, my initial prediction

EvilHomerJ666

All that is needed is a field goal for Mr (almost)Perfect to be Perfect for this season. But with 5:00 to go I don't think S.C. can settle for a field goal.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
LSU's up 12 with 1:00 to go. SC has the ball. Looks like Earl might pull this one off.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
That's game. If only Earl was as good at running replays as he was a picking college football.

Not You

Monkey House of D-Sippers
Mr. Perfect does it again!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's game. If only Earl was as good at running replays as he was a picking college football.
Mr. Perfect does it again!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

of course he pulled it off. He is, after all, Mr. Perfect

EXCEPT HE LOST. He called for South Carolina to BEAT LSU during his prediction and reiterated it at the end of the show.

You don't call an out right win, and then get credit when they just cover. Call your bookie and tell him you want a team outright, and then try to collect when they lose the game.

DOWN GOES EARL. :hamm:

If you took the spread, you may have won your bet, but Earl made a wrong prediction.

Sooooorry. Soooooorry.

Dopie Opie

EXCEPT HE LOST. He called for South Carolina to BEAT LSU during his prediction and reiterated it at the end of the show.

You don't call an out right win, and then get credit when they just cover. Call your bookie and tell him you want a team outright, and then try to collect when they lose the game.

DOWN GOES EARL. :hamm:

If you took the spread, you may have won your bet, but Earl made a wrong prediction.

Sooooorry. Soooooorry.
Bottom line is your team looked like shit and Mr Perfect made me a quick c note. I run with this until he fails.

LSU SUCKS

Bottom line is your team looked like shit and Mr Perfect made me a quick c note. I run with this until he fails.

LSU SUCKS
except we won the game. Earl predicted wrong. We will play in the BCS Championship game, and tomorrow you will still be a useless cunt. :action-sm

Dopie Opie

Still have to beat Florida and Alabama, you might not even win at Kenticky playing like you did today.

I won't even get to the SEC championship game.

Good luck

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Earl did not pick correctly. He said not only would they beat the spread but that they would WIN the game. They did not win the game.

psyduck

Bottomline, the Gamecocks covered, Mr. Perfect is still perfect.

LSU in the BCS championship game=delussional.

Go Scarlet Knights!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GDRC

This is what I do now
Mr Perfect only cares about the spread, nice pick Earl. :clap:

cal5000

It's a shame that the streak will end at 1 game.

We will DOMINATE South Caro
He originally only picked SC to cover

THEN

he got excited (Ron goaded him into) and went with SC outright.

But his original bet was to only cover.

Top Bottom