MS-13' vandals deface Vietnam memorial

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]MS-13' vandals deface Vietnam memorial[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Veterans angered by defacing attributed to violent Hispanic gang[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=-1]Posted: December 31, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]
[SIZE=-1] © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Vandals claiming a relationship to the violent Hispanic street gang MS-13 defaced a Vietnam War memorial in Connecticut with graffiti, angering local veterans. [/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"Kill whites MS 13" were among the threatening words spray-painted on the Vietnam War Memorial at Long Wharf, Conn., reported WTNH-TV in New Haven. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"This irks me. This hurts me deep to my heart," Vietnam Army veteran Emery Linton Sr. told the station. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Linton, who served in Vietnam from 1969 to 1972, noted he lost friends there and called the mess on the memorial a slap in the face to veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"People here respect these names. They gave their lives for everything, for the freedoms they have," Linton said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Police are investigating whether the vandalism is the work of the violent MS-13 gang. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]As WND reported, the El Salvador-based MS-13 operates in 44 U.S. states, according to the FBI. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]WND reported as early as 1995 the gang reportedly was meeting with representatives of al-Qaida and smuggling operatives into the United States from Mexico. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]An attorney prosecuting MS-13 members said the gang follows the "****, kill and control" philosophy," using guns, knives and machetes. The group traffics in drugs, weapons and humans. Last summer, police in the Boston area conducted a major round-up of MS 13 members. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]New Haven police told WTNH they have not documented any MS-13 activity in the city. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Another veteran said she was heartbroken over the vandalism. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"I don't know who would want to do this," Lori Grenfell told the New Haven station. "They have the right to say what they want to say. They can thank these guys for that right." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Linton had a message for the perpetrators. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"If it is a gang related thing, and if you guys really think you're bad, join the service, get in the action and see what it's really like," she said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Members of the New Haven County Vietnam Veterans Group vowed to clean up the mess. [/FONT]

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
It's My Birthday!
This whitey would like to bust a few caps at those filthy diseased savages.

doesn't look like real gang tags, but it's still fucked up.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
you're right, Kevin - we've got MS-13 tags all over my neighborhood & they don't look anything like those. But, you are also right when you say it's fucked up.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
I call bravo siera. we all seen m 13 tags around and that just don't look like their crap they spray paint

funny I see im not alone in my thoughts

I bet anything that's a bunch of young white kids doing this to stick it to the man, maaaaaaaan!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
you're right, Kevin - we've got MS-13 tags all over my neighborhood & they don't look anything like those. But, you are also right when you say it's fucked up.
I call bravo siera. we all seen m 13 tags around and that just don't look like their crap they spray paint

funny I see im not alone in my thoughts
Wow, first thing I thought too. No way that's MS 13. Black gangs tend not to fuck with war shit. This has white kids written all over it.

MJMANDALAY

its the joos

And for the record they should break all the fingers on the fuckers who did that.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
If the offenders are indeed imposters, they may have more to fear from the real thing than from the authorities...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
MS-13 isn't black though...it's considered to be the toughest spic gang around.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
"If it is a gang related thing, and if you guys really think you're bad, join the service, get in the action and see what it's really like," she said.
Members of the New Haven County Vietnam Veterans Group vowed to clean up the mess.
nice, and true eh.

as far as that bein legit ms 13 hard to say,, they really suck at graffiti... Ive seen some that was plain like that in LA.

they go for quantity not quality.

BIV

Sorry, that's not what I meant and should have been more clear.

I was going for; I don't think the Spics did it, don't think the balloons would, my bet is on the whites.

I blame white people.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I hear the toughest Spic gangs are in Connecticut though....:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll
Please, I would put odds that it was white kids!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
MS13 is fucking everywhere. They are even here in NW Arkansas. The MS13 is one fucked up gang.

I bet it was white kids and they bought the spray paint at wal-mart w/ mommies CCard and they have the receipt already

thegreenninja

Alkey fan since day 1
Agreed, those are no Mara Salvatruce tags I've ever seen, but then again, this is Connecticut they are talking about here. They are pretty far from LA.

I might throw in a vote for toughest gang around period. They essentially run El Salvador, and are huge in many other central American countries.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
So, why do they want to kill me anyways?

I think that act should result in execution for the piece of shit mexican punks that tried fucking up the memorial.

MS13 is fucking everywhere. They are even here in NW Arkansas. The MS13 is one fucked up gang.
Yeah, but that shit doesn't really fly well here in this area. We're still more country and people like me are around here with a no-nonsense stance against those pathetic fucks. What's a mexican going to do facing an AK-47? Spray paint something?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Did you ever see "Banging in Little Rock?" a documentary on the Crypts.
With the exception of the chick who got the beat in (who was kinda hot)the rest looked Semi Retarded...and 'nary a black in the "black Gang"

BIV

The History Channel has a great show on Gangs Thursday nights called Gangland. You should check it out.