Mueller-palooza viewing thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Seems we should have a thread for the retardation show that today's hearings are sure to be.

I have no idea what to expect. Seems the Dems have been rehearsing, but at the same time there's questions it will be very difficult to weasel out of. The Dems want it to appear Mueller would have indicted if Trump wasn't president, and possibly have ammo for impeachment, but there's nothing impeachable there.
At least something is happening anyway.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I have no idea what to expect. Seems the Dems have been rehearsing, but at the same time there's questions it will be very difficult to weasel out of. The Dems want it to appear Mueller would have indicted if Trump wasn't president, and possibly have ammo for impeachment, but there's nothing impeachable there.
At least something is happening anyway.
I'm wondering if any Republican inquiries will be followed by a Democrat response of "That's not within the scope of Mueller's report."

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I've heard lefties saying that hearing Mueller talk about Dromp's clewshins and substructions is going to be much more powerful than merely reading about it in the report, and that's what's going to spark the outrage that brings down Trump.

Because the Mueller report is like a book of voodoo spells, and only when Papa Shango Mueller speaks the incantations out loud will the juju magic happen.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Jesus... Fox news just had a close shot on some douche in a man bun. @Creasy Bear , comment? We know how much you loved the douche knot in "the day".

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I really hope that muller spends the day telling the screeching harpies to read the report, and it’s in the report, and it’s clearly stated in the report

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
And the first protester has been removed

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Collins is doing a pretty good job of summing up the bullshit, after Nadler tried to sum up all the lies as truth.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
@SOS or another mod, can you do me a favor and fix the missing O in the word pallooza for me? That missing O is fucking with my OCD. :p

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Ut-Oh, looks like Nana is on an AntH level unhinged tweet tantrum this morning.

Easy answer to The Donald's question. Because Mueller wasn't commissioned to investigate them by Trump's Justice Department. Also why would Mueller be comissioned to investigate himself? In 'Murica only Trump and his family should have the power to investigate themselves as that is what 4D chess is all about.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

Easy answer to The Donald's question. Because Mueller wasn't commissioned to investigate them by Trump's Justice Department. Also why would Mueller be comissioned to investigate himself? In 'Murica only Trump and his family should have the power to investigate themselves as that is what 4D chess is all about.

Not so easy answer: Mueller SHOULD have followed the evidence where it lead. Kind of like if you have a coach who likes to be alone with little boys, you follow that thread and expose a pedo.

Sorta the same thing.

But I digress.

Mueller was SPECIFICALLY tasked with investigating Russian collusion. NOT where said collusion came from.

There was SO FUCKING MUCH evidence that the Dems colluded.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

What about investigating boy fucking? Thoughts?

Asking for @IrishCarBomb

Haeder

South Dakota
A British Royal Navy coat for a public hearing?

Nice.

Haeder

South Dakota
Sensenbrenner asks the neverending question that never ends.

Muller asks him to repeat the question.

5 minutes ends.