Mueller-palooza viewing thread

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So Mueller is going to dodge uncomfortable questions by claiming outside his purview or "refer to my report". Gotcha.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Now we've got Johnson asking questions and then answering them because Mueller sounds like a stuttering, muttering prick.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
"That's what I thought, you didn't write it".... These guys all know what we've been saying, old Bob didn't write a word.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
FBI director question! BOOM!

It has been reported that Robert Mueller is saying that he did not apply and interview for the job of FBI Director (and get turned down) the day before he was wrongfully appointed Special Counsel. Hope he doesn’t say that under oath in that we have numerous witnesses to the
....interview, including the Vice President of the United States!

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
What a glorious disaster this is proving to be. Democrats couldn't give a shit about Russia. Mueller sounds like he needs to be in hospice. Nothing new is being discovered.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Oof. "Normal that in an investigation as complex as this, no one person..."

Great, sets the stage for hearings for fucking years to come.

. Nothing new is being discovered.
CNN, MSNBC, and countless liberals, dems and Trump haters accept your challenge

They will tell you ALL what they discovered staring tomorrow until forever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FlyingDouche

Dems treating their own star witness as hostile with their line of questioning.

That and when Mueller asked to repeat a question the congressman says "Let's move on to the next question".

This is nothing more than a Dem talking point / sound bite factory. The assclown trying to walk through the elements of obstruction is fucking clown shoes.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
When Democrats ask Mueller a question he won't answer I'm totally expecting him to respond with "C'mon guys we went over this."

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Yeah, they really should have kept her from asking questions. That was pretty painful.

FlyingDouche

Listening to Mueller more and more, I think this hearing would have been more appropriately held at Shady Acres retirement home with Mueller's nurse cleaning up the drool and applesauce from his chin.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Listening to Mueller more and more, I think this hearing would have been more appropriately held at Shady Acres retirement home with Mueller's nurse cleaning up the drool and applesauce from his chin.
With occasional bed pan changes.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mueller is using the Joe Paterno defense.

"I'm old and confused. I wet my pants. Where am I? I want a fruit cup."

Last edited:

Pickle

He’s deliberately wasting certain chairpersons’ time. Asking them to repeat questions that were asked clearly and taking long unnecessary pauses.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
He’s deliberately wasting certain chairpersons’ time. Asking them to repeat questions that were asked clearly and taking long unnecessary pauses.
Agreed. I wonder how much of his doddering old fool act is just that, an act.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Mulls do NOT want to talk about 'the dirty dossier'.

Steele, FISA, etc... like shining sunlight on a vampire.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Mulls could recall anything about Fusion GPS.

:rolleyes:

This is a fucking farce.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Watch this. Mueller was supposed to be this mastermind and he seems like a befuddled geriatric with no comeback