Mueller-palooza viewing thread

mascan42

So how do the Dems spin an old man muttering to himself and saying nothing of any substance into UMPEACH?

domelogic

I have watched about 10 minutes now. How the hell was this guy placed as the sc? This is what ran the fbi for 12 years. Holy hell he has one foot in the grave or at worst a nursing home

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I have watched about 10 minutes now. How the hell was this guy placed as the sc? This is what ran the fbi for 12 years. Holy hell he has one foot in the grave or at worst a nursing home
And quite astonishingly, President Trump is only about a year younger than him.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Why is Mr. Heck Screaming GREED CORRUPTS at Muller while he points his finger at him.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Waiting for "Mueller is so obviously incompetent that we need a new investigation."

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Ugh, what a disgusting little troll hog of a man.

Like a creepy ass Harry Potter character.

BIV

Jesus, does she use that necklace to catch small game?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

:haha7::haha7::haha7:

And all of the replies to this tweet are all like..."Yeah! That's right! Four more years for Ted Lieu!!"

BIV

Is Trump in jail yet? Has he been overcome by walls?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Would your report be caused.....to.....tip over? To capsize?
Now we've got Johnson asking questions and then answering them because Mueller sounds like a stuttering, muttering prick.
You know you're having a bad day when Hank fuckin Johnson has to bail you out.

Don't forget he told Barr 3 times in front of witnesses the doj guide lines didn't affect his decision on indicting Trump.

BIV

The only thing the dems got out of that entire dog and pony show was "the report did not exonerate Trump"....which would have been true no matter what the report said.

5skin

The only thing the dems got out of that entire dog and pony show was "the report did not exonerate Trump"....which would have been true no matter what the report said.
It didn't pardon him either.