Mueller-palooza viewing thread

domelogic

The only thing the dems got out of that entire dog and pony show was "the report did not exonerate Trump"....which would have been true no matter what the report said.

His job was nothing to with exoneration. His job was to investigate and bring enough evidence to produce charges/indictments or not. There has never been any gray area with this until now. Like a congressman pointed out and Mueller stumbled on. Has any sc ever exonerated or said there was evidence but not enough to charge someone. Congressman said let me answer: never until trump.

Mulejuice's dementia was no act. He is physically and mentally worn and look for calls to grow over the next few days for a Russiagate do over as @BIV sort of aaid.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Mulejuice's dementia was no act. He is physically and mentally worn and look for calls to grow over the next few days for a Russiagate do over as @BIV sort of aaid.
I think he just wasn't hands on at all. He let his deputy handle everything.

BIV

There will be a lot of wackos drinking themselves to sleep tonight

Floyd1977

I considered this to be one of the angles too, discredit Mueller somehow so an all new investigation can be ordered.

DiggerNick

Donator
Of course, Witchy-Poo Pelosi practically ran to a podium to continue her moronic "Muh impeechmentzzzz!!!" crusade.

BIV

Bitch Harry Potter is trying hard to find a silver lining.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Watching Muller today brought me back to Easter Sunday when. Reporter ambushed him getting into his car coming out of Church. The dude looked lost when he was questioned by that reporter. We all thought it was because he is the tight lipped no comment tough as nails former Marine and FBI Super agent that was hardly heard, and rarely seen.

Now I am wondering if that was because he had some type of medical issue like a stroke that he suffered during all of this investigation that he had to recover from and robbed him of certain memories, or he just couldn't preform his duties diligently while he recovered. Someone also mentioned a possible Parkinson's diagnosis. Whatever is going on it's not all age related. It can't be. I admit I don't have much of a baseline to go by, but if this guy was in serious consideration for the FBI director job and showed up for his Trump meeting carrying on like he today in front of Congress it's easy to see why Trump passed him over.

However, my feeling is that most likely wasn't the case. What is clear today is that something is very physically wrong with Robert Muller. Now, we need to find out when this deterioration started to take place.

Sent from your Mom's box.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Watching Muller today brought me back to Easter Sunday when. Reporter ambushed him getting into his car coming out of Church. The dude looked lost when he was questioned by that reporter. We all thought it was because he is the tight lipped no comment tough as nails former Marine and FBI Super agent that was hardly heard, and rarely seen.

Now I am wondering if that was because he had some type of medical issue like a stroke that he suffered during all of this investigation that he had to recover from and robbed him of certain memories, or he just couldn't preform his duties diligently while he recovered. Someone also mentioned a possible Parkinson's diagnosis. Whatever is going on it's not all age related. It can't be. I admit I don't have much of a baseline to go by, but if this guy was in serious consideration for the FBI director job and showed up for his Trump meeting carrying on like he today in front of Congress it's easy to see why Trump passed him over.

However, my feeling is that most likely wasn't the case. What is clear today is that something is very physically wrong with Robert Muller. Now, we need to find out when this deterioration started to take place.

It's an act. When Democrats questioned him he had no problem hearing it offering a concise answer.

maz

TRueWDTer
I had a grilled ham and cheese sandwich today
With orange American cheese
Old school
It was great

Orange Cheese Good

Bobobie

The only thing the dems got out of that entire dog and pony show was "the report did not exonerate Trump"....which would have been true no matter what the report said.
He is guilty of being a mean person and unapologetic. That is all they really care about.

KRSOne

I considered this to be one of the angles too, discredit Mueller somehow so an all new investigation can be ordered.
That would surprise me. The dems don't seem to be very strategic thinkers. They aren't playing chess, they are playing hungry hungry hippos.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
That would surprise me. The dems don't seem to be very strategic thinkers. They aren't playing chess, they are playing hungry hungry hippos.

Recall that this is the House. These are dull-witted subhumans who ran in accommodating zip codes (Bronx, Minnesota)
You know you're old when you realize that you would literally do a better job than the hacks in Congress.

Recall that this is the House. These are dull-witted subhumans who ran in accommodating zip codes (Bronx, Minnesota)
You know you're old when you realize that you would literally do a better job than the hacks in Congress.

Those are two sure are gummy bitches.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
If that was dummying up for legal purposes and feigned incompetence, Bob is really, really good at pretending to be retarded and he deserves a reward. Its either that or ol' Pudding-Brains really has had pudding for brains the whole time to some extent so that Weissman, Aaron Zebley and the other angry democrats could run buck wild while Robert "Shorts Hours and Delegated Duties" Mueller was off somewhere watching Matlock reruns.

"Whatever the 'Mueller' Report is, it is that in all but name only. The 'Mueller' Report is dead. Whoever really was the brains behind the operation will be found out, we will investigate it and find out" Mister Lindsey Graham

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
What needs to be investigated is why with mountains of evidence against them not a peep was said about the Democrats roll in all of this

BIV

What needs to be investigated is why with mountains of evidence against them not a peep was said about the Democrats roll in all of this
That not...umm..part..umm..of the scope...*mumble mumble*