Multiplayer Games

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
What Multiplayer games do you like to play?

I like Mechwarrior 4 and Counter-Strike. :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I don't play much on-line games. But if I do, I play Half life. I still can't get the hang of the keyboard controls. I suck. I am such an average old playstation remote control game player.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Controls for Half-Life(MY PREFRENCES)
W=Forward
S=Backward
A=Strafe Right
D=Strafe Left
Spacebar=Jump
Ctrl=Crouch

MOUSE=movement:3D, firing

I love "Star Trek Voyeger - Elite Force" Graet multiplayer game with the Quake3 engine

I must get that game! Thanks Sting! *mental note: grab $20 and goto Circuit City and get it*

Originally posted by Ranma Saotome:
<STRONG>I must get that game! Thanks Sting! *mental note: grab $20 and goto Circuit City and get it*</STRONG>
Ranma, make sure you get the game and NOT the expansion pack. the expansion pack will not run without the original game which is $29.00 I think.

Its a real awesome shoot em up game you can log into a server right from the game software. I play the deathmatch maps.

Thanks for da tidbit. ^^ I'll prolly end up buying the game on Friday.

Originally posted by Stingray:
<STRONG>I love "Star Trek Voyeger - Elite Force" Great multiplayer game with the Quake3 engine</STRONG>
Damn I love this game, unlimited maps you can download, lots of servers with lots of players, its fuckin outragious, If you noticed I havent been online lately... thats cause after work all internet time goes to this game!!! highly recommended

NOTE: if you buy it make sure you get the original game!! NOT the expansion pack. The expansion pack requires the original game

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]