LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I feel bad for his 75 year old parents.

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
Hudson, Have you seen anything even close to that?
when i was a ff/emt in sullivan county in ny there was a ems call for a motorcycle vs tractor trailer in white lake, ny the trailer was in the road backing up in to a restaurant to drop off a food delivery and the motor cycle was going around the turn and he never stopped and ran into the side of the trailer and took his head off. we were fishing in the lake at the time and 53 control (sullivan cty 911 at the time) made a 2nd disp as these depts are volly and we took to boat we were in approx 50 yards from shore and ran up to the scene and it was prob the worst wreck i have ever seen in real life. the around of blood and the head just chilling in the helmet was crazy. sullivan cty sheriff said the driver was going approx 90 when he hit the truck.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Hudson, Have you seen anything even close to that?
A couple of times..we had a woman in a Miata the hit a telephone pole at 60 MPH Blowout fractures to both ankles...Basically the force of the impact blew apart her lower legs like a bomb. her one foot was held on with skin. They were able to save both legs and feet. I transported her to Philly about a month later. She had an erector set on her legs and didn't remember the crash, ride to the hospital, or time in the er.
The other one was a crash where the guy was in his motorcycle and hit the guard rail. The guy slid across the guard rail, cut off his right leg and almost sliced himself in half right up the middle. He basically was dead and didn't know it....

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
A couple of times..we had a woman in a Miata the hit a telephone pole at 60 MPH Blowout fractures to both ankles...Basically the force of the impact blew apart her lower legs like a bomb. her one foot was held on with skin. They were able to save both legs and feet. I transported her to Philly about a month later. She had an erector set on her legs and didn't remember the crash, ride to the hospital, or time in the er.
The other one was a crash where the guy was in his motorcycle and hit the guard rail. The guy slid across the guard rail, cut off his right leg and almost sliced himself in half right up the middle. He basically was dead and didn't know it....
I got my EMT in high school and always wondered how I would react to a call like that. Wasn't able to join a squad because of the epilepsy not allowing me to have a drivers licence. Noobs drove.

Kidlockdmh

Aug 18, 2011
A world that doesn't exist...yet
My sister is an ER nurse and she got in a motorcycle accident victim and his head was nearly decapitated, and then when the helmet was removed she saw it was one of her friends...she hates her job now

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I got my EMT in high school and always wondered how I would react to a call like that. Wasn't able to join a squad because of the epilepsy not allowing me to have a drivers licence. Noobs drove.
Which is odd. You had to be 21 or 25 to drive the rig where I lived in Jersey. The rough ones are the babies and young kids. The worst one in my recollection is the baby who got burnt to a crisp in a car accident on a back road with a group of HS kids who were smoking pot, flying down the road and crashed into the back of the car igniting the car...the kids fled away from the scene...came back when they heard the parents of the baby screaming for help. Baby was DOS.....We transported two of the kids who caused the accident...one was the driver...Had to walk the patients past the still smoldering car...I was happy that the driver was looking to see if he could see the kid..which you could, I had looked in upon arrival...not pretty..I kinda enjoyed seeing the kid puke at the site...There were 5 ambulances and 4 fire trucks on that call... Almost all of the people on that call were at the local bar that night. They tell you they have people that will help you after a bad call..most people choose the more immediate release of booze or drugs...

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
in ny i think you had to be 18 in the volly squads to drive.

8^ ]

Apr 24, 2012
Proxima Centauri
That's NOTHIN' !!

I remember one time with me & my squad -- there we were:
10 clicks outside o' the village of Dong Ki Kong ....
My CO, Sgt. Miller ....
He was one crazy motherfucker, man!
We come up on a Charlie patrol, see?
Fuckin' dinks didn't even see us.
Fuckin' Sarge, man, he sneaks up on the point dude, grabs 'im from behind, drags 'im off into the bushes by the side o' the road & gives 'im a fuckin' papercut like you Just. Would. Not. Believe .....

I still get the fuckin' night shakes thinkin' about that shit ....

But m'old lady,Mellissa -- she treats me right.
Knows how ta soothe the bones o' an old, brokendown warhorse like me .....

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Hey, the stupid racist is back!

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
well that's no fun at all

I'm sorry that I clicked that, you got me sir
I told ya ya fuckin tree bat shit balls bucket cat shirt flame cocksucker ass.

Aug 11, 2005
I told ya ya fuckin tree bat shit balls bucket cat shirt flame cocksucker ass.
I was being nice.

I can watch mutilated shit all day , it doesn't bother me

remember when I posted the fucked up baby leg vid?

I got the shit rolling

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I remember one time with me & my squad -- there we were:
10 clicks outside o' the village of Dong Ki Kong ....
My CO, Sgt. Miller ....
He was one crazy motherfucker, man!
We come up on a Charlie patrol, see?
Fuckin' dinks didn't even see us.
Fuckin' Sarge, man, he sneaks up on the point dude, grabs 'im from behind, drags 'im off into the bushes by the side o' the road & gives 'im a fuckin' papercut like you Just. Would. Not. Believe .....

I still get the fuckin' night shakes thinkin' about that shit ....

But m'old lady,Mellissa -- she treats me right.
Knows how ta soothe the bones o' an old, brokendown warhorse like me .....
Die, cunty lil boy.