OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Muslim Republican Gets Heckled as "Terrorist"

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Party Rooster, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Stay classy Repubs...

2. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

You mean the same types of people that cheer for people who die from access to affordable healthcare and boo gay servicemembers would have prejudices against Muslims? Say it ain't so!

3. Stig

Stig Wackbag's New Favorite Heel

He'd probably do much better with the types of people who kill babies and hate anyone who has any type of religious belief. :trollol:

4. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

People in South Florida are stupid? Say it ain't so!

5. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

Four fucking people. Two "applauded the kid dying on hospital steps" (even though that's out of context), one booed the gay serviceman, and one dude yelled "terrorist" here. You're quite a bigoted and stereotyping person, basing your judgement of an entire group off the actions of a few. :action-sm

I don't agree with calling him a terrorist, but CAIR is a fucked up group and would never support someone prominent in it.

6. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Yup. I don't give a shit what party you want to be part of, if you are associated with CAIR - not interested.

7. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

Relax. Mayr has been grasping at straws for a long time. At least as long as I have been here.

8. MayrMeninoCrash

I'm not judging the guys who made these outbursts, I'm judging the hundreds of others around them who refused to condemn these actions.

9. caniseeyourtaint

caniseeyourtaint Passive agressive douche

You mean sorta like the muslim community and it's leaders who fail to condemn terrorism properly? A community that this guy is a member of? :action-sm

10. whiskeyguy

Like who? Gary Johnson condemned the booing of the gay serviceman, as did every single right-leaning talk show host I have heard talk about it... as would most conservatives on this board.

How about you condemn the liberals who have been caught at Tea Party rallies spouting hateful speech to try and make them look bad? Or did you stand up and condemn the hateful signs regarding Bush and other Republicans during the anti-war rallies?

The fact is, as much as it pains people like you, the Tea Party really is overwhelmingly people concerned with fiscal responsibility. One of the greatest things that would come from electing Herman Cain President would be just to mock liberals with their same logic for the next 4 or 8 years.

11. MayrMeninoCrash

Bingo! No one gets a pass here.

12. MayrMeninoCrash

Waiting until after a speech to see what your handlers tell you to say is not a real stinging condemnation.

[​IMG]

Liberals like this guy?

Then why do they rally around people who have no iota of fiscal responsibility like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann?

And then there's people like this

[​IMG]

They look like they are 100% fiscal responsibility driven, no?

13. Party Rooster

It was more than that. There were three different people booing the gay serviceman alone.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqFkbLkST4

Then there's this:
    That's fine, they have every right to vote on who gets into the membership. Just thought the hecklin', hootin' and a-hollerin' was a bit over-the-top (Thanks AP).

14. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

Well except for Democrats of course. But that's different... right Mayr?

15. afternoonquil

afternoonquil Apology Ostrich

Sounds like the hecklers were liberal moles implanted by Obama cronies.

It's not really a stretch. I Was part of the tea party's sabotage unit called the Don't Tread on Me Avengers. Last election we confiscated thousands of lawn campaign signs and ripped the tags off of Dem candidates furniture and mattresses

16. whiskeyguy

Again, you're finding a couple of people/pictures out of tens of thousands of members... also obviously the people/pictures the media will focus on. They're not going to feature a 45 year old businessman talking about fiscal responsibility, because that's boring... even though he would pretty much be the best representation of the core ideals of the party.

I'm not going to start searching the internet for pictures exemplifying racism and bigotry displayed by liberals. You and I both know I can find just as many pictures supporting that point as you can yours. If you really think that a large percentage of the Tea Party a) hates gays in the military, b) is heartless and for people dying in the streets, and c) are driven by racism... then you're a moron.

Don't feel bad though, you're in the company of Janeane Garofalo, Danny Glover, and Michael Moore. That should make you proud.

17. Party Rooster

Nah, it's just one guy that thinks that...:icon_cool

[​IMG]

18. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

You probably don't know this, but Gary Johnson's "handlers" consist of two guys that he pretty much doesn't even listen to. You have no idea what you are talking about. Imagine that.

19. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

No... racists like this guy.

[​IMG]

20. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

I don't like the way republicans treat Muslims. They are people just like us. They deserve a shot at success.

21. whiskeyguy

Muslims that have assimilated to our culture, accept our constitution, and aren't prominent in groups that want to alter the foundation of our country and possibly (probably?) fund terrorism deserve a shot at success.

22. MayrMeninoCrash

I see you failed to address my point of how superstars like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann are Tea Party superstars and yet they represent some of the worst politics has to offer.

23. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

Notice how the only people that are obsessed with Palin and co. and think of them as superstars are liberals.

24. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

Republicans are a bunch of racists. They know nothing. Liberals know everything. Muslims are nice people.

25. Party Rooster

Who do you think is paying six figures for her speaking engagements? Liberals? Not to mention she's had a TV show and a Hollywood movie produced about her.