Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Woman killed who threatened King

'I feel sad for the woman, she was obviously deranged,' King said. | AP Photo
Close
By TIM MAK | 12/26/11 12:42 PM EST Updated: 12/27/11 1:34 PM EST

The Georgia woman who sent Rep. Peter King a pig’s foot in anger over his controversial hearings on American Muslims has been shot to death by police, according to a report — and the New York Republican says “hysterical coverage” of the hearings by the media may have been what set her off.

Cobb County Police said Jameela Barnette was armed when she was shot to death on Christmas Day, reports the New York Daily News.

The woman, who lived in Marietta, Ga., opened the door to officers after activating a panic alarm at her apartment and then assaulted an officer with a knife. She was also wielding a handgun at the time, according to police.

“I feel sad for the woman, she was obviously deranged and had serious mental issues,” King told POLITICO on Monday.

“It shows that she was capable of violence, that with much of the hysterical coverage of the hearings, the danger is setting off dangerous people like this woman,” he added. “I doubt she was watching [the hearings] on C-SPAN. She was reacting to the media and its terrible exaggerations, which can set off people who have mental issues.”

Earlier this year, Barnette, who is Muslim, had mailed a pig’s foot and an anti-Semitic message to King’s office out of disdain for the lawmaker’s hearings on whether American Muslims were being radicalized.

“She was reading what she had in the media. Regardless of what religion she had been, I believe she would have reacted to negative coverage like this,” he said. “This has nothing to with the fact that she was Muslim. There’s nothing she did that had anything to do with the Muslim religion.”

Barnette had been charged with a federal offense last month for sending New York state Sen. Greg Ball a vial of perfume and a doll of the monkey Curious George wearing two stars of David, with a note that read, “FINAL DESTINATION: AUSCHWITZ."

Barnette told The Journal News in Westchester that she sent the monkey because “I knew the Jews were behind the [congressional] hearings. A monkey is a representation of who the Jews are.”

The “Curious George” series of children’s books were written by Holocaust survivors.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70860.html#ixzz1hrRNTFZZ
Never knew about the whole zionist conspiracy behind the Curious George books...;)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Never knew about the whole zionist conspiracy behind the Curious George books...;)
Actually, in the Koran, the Jews are called "the descendants of apes and pigs." Get it? Pig foot, ape doll... I guess god needed a lunatic.

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Actually, in the Koran, the Jews are called "the descendants of apes and pigs." Get it? Pig foot, ape doll... I guess god needed a lunatic.
Well, we're all descendants of apes, so maybe those crazy Muslims know a thing or two about evolution. (Oh, how I would love to send them all to the ovens...)

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
The Georgia woman who sent Rep. Peter King a pig’s foot in anger over his controversial hearings on American Muslims has been shot to death by police
This is what will get attention.

The woman, who lived in Marietta, Ga., opened the door to officers after activating a panic alarm at her apartment and then assaulted an officer with a knife. She was also wielding a handgun at the time, according to police.
This detail will be ignored.

Barnette had been charged with a federal offense last month for sending New York state Sen. Greg Ball a vial of perfume and a doll of the monkey Curious George wearing two stars of David, with a note that read, “FINAL DESTINATION: AUSCHWITZ."
This won't even be considered when judging her character.

She'll get martyrdom with the libs for this.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Yellow Hat. Yellow Star. THINK ABOUT IT!!

Von Maestro

Mar 12, 2010
At least she died doing what she loved...being fucking insane

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
She's okay in my book. At least she went with "suicide by cop" rather than a suicide bombing. Good riddance.
That's why I went with "lunatic." Sure, her lunacy latched on to radical Islam, but someone that calls the cops and then assaults them with a gun in their hand is just a lunatic.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
How old was she? Was she a young person, or more middle aged?

MagicBob

Dec 2, 2010
she was a young person...

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
You could have walked up to me and said "Something weird happened." and my first response would be "It involves a Shwoogie and Georgia."

That infected abscess of a Country needs to be nuked from Orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Yes, I'm aware I typed Country. Not in reference to the US, but stupid Georgia. Overheard a Shwoogie down there refer to Georgia as 'Da bes' Cawntreh on Erf.'

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Earlier this year, Barnette, who is Muslim, had mailed a pig’s foot and an anti-Semitic message to King’s office
I thought Muslims were forbidden to touch swine? No virgins for her...