My Brother's Car Got Silly Stringed

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
My brother bought a brand new Dodge Challenger about a month ago, black.
This morning, we go outside, and it's covered in silly string.

And I guess it kind of screwed up the paint or the shine/finish. He took it through a car wash, but you can still see some lines and circles.

He's ready to go door-to-door looking for kids.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
God damned young people...

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Well, crisis averted it seems.
After using a micro-fiber and soapy water all the cum stain looking rings went away...
So, I guess it's fine.

But he was ready to go kid hunting.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
But he was ready to go kid hunting.
Uncle Paul approves.

And if you ever find the kid or more likely of age drivers who did it, get a package of oscar meyer bologna and slap a few slices on the hood of their car in the hot noon time sun. I have heard that works wonders.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Uncle Paul approves.

And if you ever find the kid or more likely of age drivers who did it, get a package of oscar meyer bologna and slap a few slices on the hood of their car in the hot noon time sun. I have heard that works wonders.
There's more effective choices if your revenge level warrants it..

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I assume they were little girls.
For some reason, in the last year, I've seen girls around 10-12 walking through the street with silly string in their pajamas.

I live in a rough-neck area of town with girl gangs I think...

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005

And I guess it kind of screwed up the paint or the shine/finish. He took it through a car wash, but you can still see some lines and circles.

Number 1 reason why I don't want to get a new car... Outside of being further in debt. People don't respect other peoples cars. It's so fucking annoying... I don't think I could keep any kind of composure... So fucking annoying.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
I assume they were little girls.
For some reason, in the last year, I've seen girls around 10-12 walking through the street with silly string in their pajamas.

I live in a rough-neck area of town with girl gangs I think...
Well, that story went from annoying to hot in a heartbeat.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Number 1 reason why I don't want to get a new car... Outside of being further in debt. People don't respect other peoples cars. It's so fucking annoying... I don't think I could keep any kind of composure... So fucking annoying.
It seems very stressful.
Because it's brand new, he's worried about everything. He parks like 15 spots from the nearest car, etc.

Yesterday a rock flew up at his windshield and left a tiny little nick and he was mad.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
It seems very stressful.
Because it's brand new, he's worried about everything. He parks like 15 spots from the nearest car, etc.

Yesterday a rock flew up at his windshield and left a tiny little nick and he was mad.
Is he one of those assholes who parks his "Important Car" across two spaces?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Uncle Paul approves.

When we lived in MA... the car down the street from us had a polka dot paint finish... the dots seemed to be primer.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011

If his New cars finish was ruined by silly string he should be more upset with Dodge for putting cheap clear coat on his 30+k car.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
That's why I don't celebrate birthdays anymore. Too fucking dangerous.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
That would blow ass. Wonder what the fuck they did it for. Prank from a 'friend' or someshit? Or was it just random?

I fucking hate Ani Di'Franco. Cannot wait until that slit's picture is gone. Boo.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch silly string, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON SILLY STRING DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ******'s silly string.

"Don't silly string another man's automobile, you just don't do it."