My Chemical Romance breaks up...emos everywhere freak the fuck out

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Here's the link, not going to bother copypasta since no one here (including me) gives a shit.

The amusement will be on twitter and facebook with everyone whining about it.

Here's some fodder to start:

savedrockandroll:

12 fucking years and they end it in 85 words

frank-iero:

I mean, a paragraph. That’s fucking it. 12 years of building yourself up as a safe haven for the downtrodden and ridiculed and you leave us with a fucking paragraph?

The paragraph is so sterile to. It’s so cold, and impersonal. It’s feels like a necessarily cordial bunch of bullshit.

I don’t give a fuck what anyone has to say, WE deserve more than that.

What the fuck.

this one is the best:
phrankiero:

HOW COULD YOU

HOW COULD YOU PROMISE TO ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US AND NOT SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU BREAK UP

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
MCR was my guilty pleasure. I'm not saying this news distraughts me, since I haven't liked anything new of theirs in a long time, but it doesn't make me happy either.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
While they weren't a band that I would seek out, I liked a few of their songs. They were a lot better than the emo label that was put on them.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Bunch of queers in this thread.

Saw MCR live a few years ago when they opened for another band, and I was unimpressed. Plus, it was an outdoor show, over 100 degrees, and they had fucking fireballs going off on stage half their set. Security was pulling people out of the pit with heat exhaustion and borderline heat stroke.

Sent from the USS Sulaco.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Bunch of queers in this thread.

Saw MCR live a few years ago when they opened for another band, and I was unimpressed. Plus, it was an outdoor show, over 100 degrees, and they had fucking fireballs going off on stage half their set. Security was pulling people out of the pit with heat exhaustion and borderline heat stroke.

You actually saw MCR and you are calling people queers? Have you no shame?

My once almost step sister must be crushed. She loved that stupid band. Wait, she was an emo with no heart, she couldnt care less. God damn that was one wacky broad.

Credit where credits due, though, those Jersey guys blew the fuck up. Its surprising they arent milking that cow for all the cash its worth. Not my thing, but whatever.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
You actually saw MCR and you are calling people queers? Have you no shame?

My once almost step sister must be crushed. She loved that stupid band. Wait, she was an emo with no heart, she couldnt care less. God damn that was one wacky broad.

Credit where credits due, though, those Jersey guys blew the fuck up. Its surprising they arent milking that cow for all the cash its worth. Not my thing, but whatever.
It wasn't by choice.

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
NOOOOOO!!!