My first over the road WOW!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
I have been a fan since the ba ba boys played music. I got my first WOW sticker many years ago from Psycho Mark. I have proudly displayed my sticker since that day. I always thought that most WOW stories where Bravo Sierra until today. At about 11:00 a.m. this fine sun-splashed Wednesday morning, I was on my way to work heading West on the Southern State Parkway. I was in the middle lane and a huge pickup truck pulled up in the left lane. The hot POA in the passenger seat and her fine understanding man driving waved like maniacs to get my attention. I rolled down the window to see what the commotion was all about when WOW:clap9:, I get two eyeballs full of some lovely breasts. I am such an ass I did not figure out why till they drove by and I saw there WOW sticker.

Thanks Miss., I owe ya one. And dude, you are so cool helping her out.

Guys, just like the boys say, it is the best radio promotion ever and it does happen.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You lucky mothershucker.... congrats, man!

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Mine's broken... 2.5 years with a sticker on my car and nuttin'.
Congrats to you.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i haven't been wow'd yet :( my sticker is broken

B

bob39837

If you're in the Tallahassee, FL area, there is a girl that goes to FSU that will WOW you. I got her number at a party and I'll call her when she wakes up and see if she'll give me a location on where she'll be next Wednesday so guys can drive by with their stickers.

R

Randomluck

I have been a fan since the ba ba boys played music. I got my first WOW sticker many years ago from Psycho Mark. I have proudly displayed my sticker since that day. I always thought that most WOW stories where Bravo Sierra until today. At about 11:00 a.m. this fine sun-splashed Wednesday morning, I was on my way to work heading West on the Southern State Parkway. I was in the middle lane and a huge pickup truck pulled up in the left lane. The hot POA in the passenger seat and her fine understanding man driving waved like maniacs to get my attention. I rolled down the window to see what the commotion was all about when WOW:clap9:, I get two eyeballs full of some lovely breasts. I am such an ass I did not figure out why till they drove by and I saw there WOW sticker.

Thanks Miss., I owe ya one. And dude, you are so cool helping her out.

Guys, just like the boys say, it is the best radio promotion ever and it does happen.

Congrats on the WOW. My sticker is broken down here in Florida :(

BUT we do have your girl Christina so it's all good. :D Here's a nice vid of her.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
I wonder how many miles those hips have moving back and forth like that in all her vids?

reddog_2711

I got sick of waiting for the mail, so I printed out my own WOW stickers and slapped them on my car a month ago (I recieved about a dozen stickers in the mail from XM since the suspension, but thats another story entirely).

Every single day since then, a co-worker of mine that is a fan of the show WOW's me as we're walking to our cars. Let me tell you, those are some big ass'd man-titties he's whipping out too.

Still waiting patiently for my first real wow. :icon_eek:

Print out your own sticker!!!!!!

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
I got sick of waiting for the mail, so I printed out my own WOW stickers and slapped them on my car a month ago (I recieved about a dozen stickers in the mail from XM since the suspension, but thats another story entirely).

Every single day since then, a co-worker of mine that is a fan of the show WOW's me as we're walking to our cars. Let me tell you, those are some big ass'd man-titties he's whipping out too.
hahaha! that's funny!