My first over the road WOW!

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
It's easy now with this
asshat. Obviously you don't know what it is like to pay attention or be observant.
fight! fight!

ugh.....
Good job taking the time to quote two posts, deeek.
Good job reading the thread before posting.
Look what I can do. BTW, an over the road WOW, as opposed to an under the road WOW?

It's easy now with this
asshat. Obviously you don't know what it is like to pay attention or be observant.
Holy shit, friendly guy. I am sorry that my joke was used earlier in this thread and that it offended you so much, because that never happens on Wackbag.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
I have had my WOW sticker displayed for over 6 years now....and no WOW's...do you think it's because I have it on my firdge at work....??

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
The NJ Parkway has been good to me. I've been WOWed twice on it. THe last time I was on my way to work and in a really pissy mood. It changed my whole outlook.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
The NJ Parkway has been good to me. I've been WOWed twice on it. THe last time I was on my way to work and in a really pissy mood. It changed my whole outlook.
Isn't that where HCup WOW's?

i worked in west hollywood where men "whip out weenies" when they use to see my sticker. not good.

Chemmy

Someday I will come up with a clever name.
I doubt it that I will ever get a WOW in minnesota. However I have seen three WOW stickers so far here.

The only WOW I ever saw was the girl I was dating WOW'ing someone else we saw with a sitcker.

She was such a good egg....

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
So Mother Shucker, just how bog are your sisters tits?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
summer is a great time to get wowed

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
I passed an 18-wheeler yesterday with an XM WOW sticker and I was going to WOW him but I was going too fast.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
summer is a great time to get wowed
thanks for that groundbreaking tidbit of information. summer is also a great time to wear shorts.