My First Ticket In 20 years

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Oh, big man. You caught me going 9 over the posted limit while I was on vacation and you decided that being a flea of a fucking LEO, that ticketing me would be your crowning moment. Hey, cocksucker there wasn't a single fucking speed limit sign BEFORE i hit the edge of your town. I love the fact that you had two orange barrels and a sign doubling the fine for a construction zone. Digging a fucking hole? Okay, sent the check for $352.00 to your broke ass village.

Now I have to deal with what will be a surly boss wanting to know what happened. Great. Snot nosed radar jockey.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
what a fucking tool, what kind of fucking cop writes another cop, a fucking piece of shit one does.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Look, you break the law, you pay. But I finally hit a fucking "setup" in a po-fucking-dunk Missouri town. I flashed the badge, mentioned that there were no actual speed limit signs until I saw the orange barrels and he went back to his cruiser and started writing. I don't expect special treatment, just a fair application of the law. That shitville town is using tourist to finance their local economy.

I get it now. Speeding tickets are a revenue for the locals. Choke on it, fuckers. A bunch of fucking hillbillies with substandard equipment, substandard training and marching orders form their inbred brother in law mayor.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Welcome to small town America with their 1 or 2 cruiser fucking having departments. As a trucker, I've learned good and well, go as slow as a fucking sloth when passing through these kind of towns, especially at night. Ol' Billy Bob with his out-of-shape fat ass is just waiting for me.

I've been pulled over once in a tiny ass Texas town off I-20 that had a truck detour. I, honestly, missed the sign. Luckily, it was a Trooper who pulled me over, checked my license and let me on my way with a warning. Also, luckily, CSA-2010 wasn't in affect then.

I fucking despise these cunt local cops in towns barely big enough to be on a map who run radar 24/7 on a 4 lane divided highway that is rated for 55+ traffic, but they have to fucking pay for their shitty mayor and such so they mark it down to 25. Waste of fucking signs.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
:haha7::haha7::haha7:

Try living in towns with big departments who've become like this. It's really fun when they need the revenue on a county level so they start throwing bonuses to the local PDs for weed, DWI, etc.

Missouri? That's pretty close to Texas. Ayup.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Sieg Heil peon. Your badge means nothing to these ass clowns. Hopefully karma will repay him in kind.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Oh, big man. You caught me going 9 over the posted limit while I was on vacation and you decided that being a flea of a fucking LEO, that ticketing me would be your crowning moment. Hey, cocksucker there wasn't a single fucking speed limit sign BEFORE i hit the edge of your town. I love the fact that you had two orange barrels and a sign doubling the fine for a construction zone. Digging a fucking hole? Okay, sent the check for $352.00 to your broke ass village.

Now I have to deal with what will be a surly boss wanting to know what happened. Great. Snot nosed radar jockey.
didn't you tell him you are a trooper?
[video=youtube;ADBo0s4CbvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBo0s4CbvM[/video]

I like this one better:
[video=youtube;iUtSCP9Tx0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUtSCP9Tx0c[/video]

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
That shitville town is using tourist to finance their local economy.
So besides the ticket, did you enjoy the Three Redneck Tenors, A Jazz Tribute to Doris Day, and A Tribute to John Denver?:icon_lol:

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Hooray for speed traps. This guy should get a raise he's so clever.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
1. Why are you worried about the boss?
2. What if you just don't pay? Not like they're gonna send constables all the way from Missouri to get you...

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Well that sucks. The only guys who are worse than this is Florida. Heard they write the next dept over. And I same cases guys in their own dept? Not sure.

It's the internet age. Find somewhere to put his town and name up. Maybe some one can return the favor.

He'll get his one day.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Virginia State Police are pretty bad, I'm convinced most would lock up their own mothers. Fuck that scab for writing one of his own a ticket. I hope the favor gets returned to him one of these days.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
[YT]vFoLmfiktGM[/YT]

now if you were in Kalifornia, you would not have got stopped at all

because the CHP only really targets truckers unless the offending 4 wheeler is really REALLY doing something bad

like over 100 in a 65

but otherwise they will not even turn on their radar to shoot the cars or old timers with motor homes pulling trailers who are limited to 55 like trucks

I have seen the discrimination for decades, I ran a radar detector for around 30 years and saw just how they use it

now a days the only reason for traffic enforcement is revenue generation as it is a stupid tax on speeders

and sometimes, they will go to a scene of an accident if there is injury otherwise just exchange info and move along

every other state I have been to treats all vehicles equally with the exception of Oregon, they have a hard on for trucks too

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Besides Cali, Virginia and Florida, South Carolina is another state that is a fucking beast. The Highway Patrol there takes all vehicles taken in a drug raid and transform them into unmarked cruisers. I've seen a BMW, Mustang GTs and Dodge Viper all used as mobile units.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
out here they take the drug cars and make them DARE cars and go to schools

you know, Drugs Are Really Expensive

not sure if this is one but looks previously owned by some savage

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
*knocks on wood*

I've been driving for 10 years, no tickets.

I did nearly total my car once in the rain, about a month after I started driving.

But no tickets!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
This thread made me smile.

And so does this:

[video=youtube;BshxCIjNEjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY[/video]

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
*knocks on wood*

I've been driving for 10 years, no tickets.

I did nearly total my car once in the rain, about a month after I started driving.

But no tickets!
Unless you're mr.safe driver do yourself a favor and avoid Colorado springs if driving through Colorado. Those by the book cops will ticket you for not signaling at a stop light, goin 5 over, and being respectful when they pull you over. They don't give a fuck.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
What part of Missouri?
Last weekend I was driving home from the shit-hole "Wine Country" in Hermann, and was doing like 65 in a 55 when all of a sudden I passed a blinking yellow light, saw a Cop sitting in a little 2 store strip mall parking lot. I then look up and see that the speed limit has gone from 55 to 25, and start thinking, "Oh shit! I'm getting a huge ticket" going 40 MPH over.

But he didn't move. I assume he was sleeping.

Then of course it went back up to 45 and then 55 in a matter of 100 Yards.
Stupid hick-towns with their "We're gonna get chew!" spots

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
What part of Missouri?
Last weekend I was driving home from the shit-hole "Wine Country" in Hermann, and was doing like 65 in a 55 when all of a sudden I passed a blinking yellow light, saw a Cop sitting in a little 2 store strip mall parking lot. I then look up and see that the speed limit has gone from 55 to 25, and start thinking, "Oh shit! I'm getting a huge ticket" going 40 MPH over.

But he didn't move. I assume he was sleeping.

Then of course it went back up to 45 and then 55 in a matter of 100 Yards.
Stupid hick-towns with their "We're gonna get chew!" spots
South central Missouri. I was coming back from Louisiana. I decided to take the scenic route. What really bothers me more then anything about this was watching this fucking hick more worried about brushing his shirt off as he approached my car. For you "civilians" when a well trained officer is walking up to your car his focus is laser sharp on any movements, looking at other occupants of the car and watching for anything hinky that would be the first tell-tale signs of shaninigans being contemplated. This fat idiot was brushing crumbs off his uniform shirt with a mouthful of what I'm sure was possum grits as he approached my car. I could have easily pulled my off duty weapon from my belt and blown his brains out allover the hillbilly highway.