My great boss once again I am afraid

DIRTY_HARRY

I borrowed the company truck to go three blocks to the bank. He followed me and told me I owd him for the gas.. I threw a buck at him and said keep the change. I think I wont work my lunches anymore.........FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU NATIONAL LIGHTING YOU CHEAP MO FO'S
PS like opie and anthony I also win in the end........

Fucking chinese bosses are the worst they all are cocksuckers and think all Americans are lazy but its ok for them to be greedy cheap ass keep all the money to themselves bastards.

SCUMBAG

I've found out over my short life span that "most" asians Koreans especially are the most rude and obnoxious fuckers. They think that by yelling they will get their way. It just doesn't work that way. You gotta find thinks to piss them off that they can't connect to you. Give out the phone number and we'll all call there and scream at the guy and tie up his phone lines for the day. This F U forum needs to be taken one step further: "Enemy of the board" forum. Your boss sounds like he should be first.

I worked for a fucking gook for like a month this year. It was an internship and he was running a sweatshop as far as i was concerned.

SCUMBAG

I cracked the code, I hope, otherwise the wrong person is gonna get fucked with. Are you serious with the guy's name? Thats some fucked up name.

DIRTY_HARRY

He is not asian but I would like to say one thing to him now
YOUR MOMS BOX