my latest project

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Well I moved my toolbox from one house to the other, my project went almost exactly as I had planned, until I was loading it onto the trailer and the handle broke,... sadly no one got hurt

The fuck is going on with that alien mutant finger?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

maz

TRueWDTer
Your videos are a bit lengthy , sir
Not all of us are retired yet :meh:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Your videos are a bit lengthy , sir
Not all of us are retired yet :meh:
You are correct, I need to figure out what to cut out, the bummer is I like to talk, I also kind of want to show most of the processes and explain where I go wrong.

I have a video of assembling and using the welder but it’s an hour long, I need to thin it down, but, it took about an hour to put together. And I screw up the actual welding parts. I’m using fast forward as much as I see as feasible

It's not a competition.
Meh, I would like to get some more views just because. I did the mig unboxing video because the one I watched on the same machine was awful. Very poorly shot on a cell phone and not very helpful.
Maz is right, I need to trim the fat down to 15mins a video, even if that means cutting them into multiple parts

maz

TRueWDTer
As funny as that Ronnie segment is
I don't know anyone that talks like that

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I get heckled down here in FL for saying wudder.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
As funny as that Ronnie segment is
I don't know anyone that talks like that
FEZ MAN talks about 80% like that, and Franko's accent is 110% that.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Not only does Franko talk like that, he SINGS like that.

One night, he was giving us a demonstration of his skillz on bookface messenger, and he was rapping some suicide song.

Su-ih-soid, it's a suh-ih-soid. Su-ih-soid, it's a su-ih-soid.

Over and over in that horrendous accent. It was so horrendously hilarious that me and @Mags about laughed ourselves to brain damage.