my latest project

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Not only does Franko talk like that, he SINGS like that.

One night, he was giving us a demonstration of his skillz on bookface messenger, and he was rapping some suicide song.

Su-ih-soid, it's a suh-ih-soid. Su-ih-soid, it's a su-ih-soid.

Over and over in that horrendous accent. It was so horrendously hilarious that me and @Mags about laughed ourselves to brain damage.
I laughed almost unconshnits.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Well, looks like my “garage iPad” lasted exactly one week before I smashed, only took out the left corner oh well, the home button never worked right anyway, I will wait till it’s completely smashed before I get a new screen for it again

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Ayup... if you provide a direct link it is prob seeable.. but perhaps not looking at your channel...

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Interesting thing I learned today, CLR (zep brand) actually works! I have a bunch of old machinist measuring equipment, calipers rulers stuff like that, the problem is that because of my poor storage and age a lot of them had significant surface rust, so out of desperation I put some in a bucket and just dumped the CLR in, and let it sit over night, I went out this morning and TADA! No more rust, bad thing is the parts flashe rusted the second I took them out of the mix and washed them, oh well, I guess I’m just going to have to get some gun blue

Sep 16, 2005
dirty jersey
Yeah that is the problem when you get iron really clean... It rusts in seconds. I have that issue when I pull cast iron parts or pans out of the lye tank or electrolysis tank... rinse with cold water, and get oil on asap. I sometimes will oil them down before they are even totally dry.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Yeah that is the problem when you get iron really clean... It rusts in seconds. I have that issue when I pull cast iron parts or pans out of the lye tank or electrolysis tank... rinse with cold water, and get oil on asap. I sometimes will oil them down before they are even totally dry.
Ordered gun blue from caswell coatings today I’ve used it before with great success only bummer is it can make rulers hard for me to read, I also made a few interesting discovery’s today, namely a few “sawyer” measuring equipment including the cutest little 2” machinist square, the significance is that sawyer tool opened in 1894 and closed in 1912, so some of them are at least 100 years old
Tomorrow I’m going to take everything out of the acid, rinse it and dry the stuff with heat I hope the bluing shows up quick

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

Bathe in my delco accent!
Special appearance by the Quackers

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Lovely
Maybe plug their assholes with some of that pvc glue
Meh, a table spoon of duck shit in 12,000 gallons of water isn’t that big of a deal, I am glad I fished out that dead chicken before she started to stew in there.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

Part one of a 5 part series on me fixing my lynx gas grill, it’s kind of boring