My least-sexy first female on female nude massage experience yesterday story

Have you ever had a nude massage?

• Total voters

Off-White-Power

High maintenance, low tolerance
May 12, 2007
Shenandoah Valley, VA
(Thought of you all and little yimmy during this experience and couldn't wait to write this up -- slightly long for goodness)

So after sleeping 11 hrs yesterday I decided to go get my nails done and then a full body massage. I've been going to this masseuse for about 3 years, every month. She's an old Chinese woman who doesn't speak English.

I get there and put my purse down at a bed where I normally do and she says no and points to a back room. Immediately I shutter remembering the one time I saw a guy come from there adjusting his clothes. So I didn't want to be rude so I followed her back. She says "take off clothes" so I took off shirt and stood there like an idiot. She laughs and says "pants too" so I did, happy I was at least wearing nice underwear. Then she looks at me and I said "underwear too?!?!" and she nodded.

At this point I'm thinking of the world of hurt on display -- birthmarks, scars, extra 10 lbs etc. so now she says lie down on stomach, which I do. If you're a female with 40Ds you understand how painful lying braless on a hard table is. Torture. Constant thoughts of "don't fart" and "shoulda shaved today".

Anyway yada yada massage commences (including butt crack massaging!), she asked me to flip over, which I do reluctantly and she gives me a weird tummy rub. Didn't have to piss when I got there but pressing on bladder is making it
so. Ended with facial then foot massage and was ready to get the hell out of there.

What the hell made her think after 3 years I'd want a nude massage all of the sudden?!?! Anyway, if you ever get a nude massage you will be freaked out and will not be able to get lil Yimmy and happy endings out of your head. A bizarre experience I do not wish to repeat, although it was infinitely better than with clothes on I have to admit. $115 with tip, 1 hr 45 min.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I'm so much more confused than when I started....

I've seen DHRH around plenty, but what the...

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
OK nvm, sorry hun. It was the being bossed into a shady back room that made me uncertain of your gender :)

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
People get non-nude massages? Huh. You learn something every day.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
that's definitely odd and her communication didn't help.

When I went to massage school, we were taught to be much more cognizant of people's natural tendencies to get nervous.

We would explain how the massage is going to go long before they ever saw the table. It would go something like this "OK, after I lead you to the room. I am going to go wash my hands and give you the time to get ready. Remove your clothing and lay on the table with the sheet over you. Underwear is optional. Throughout the massage, I will be readjusting the sheet to gain access to the part of your body that I am working on while the rest of your body will remain covered."

After I walk the person to the table that was already set up with two sheets. I go over the instructions briefly and show them the table and a place for them to put their clothing. ALSO, if it was a large chested woman, I'd usually give them a towel folded into a triangle to place on the table in the upper chest area to relieve that pressure. If you are uncomfortable in any way, you aren't going to get the full benefits from the massage

We also spent a ton of time learning how to manipulate the sheet to work on the whole body without exposing any private areas. Work on the glutes was usually done through the sheets and done with the back of the hand or elbow.

Yeah, I know I am opening myself up for a ton of abuse here... but yes, I am a certified massage therapist. Went to school for 2 years for it. I'm actually in the process of getting my national certification now.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.

When I went to massage school, we were taught to be much more cognizant of people's natural tendencies to get nervous.

We would explain how the massage is going to go long before they ever saw the table. It would go something like this "OK, after I lead you to the room. I am going to go wash my hands and give you the time to get ready. Remove your clothing and lay on the table with the sheet over you. Underwear is optional. Throughout the massage, I will be readjusting the sheet to gain access to the part of your body that I am working on while the rest of your body will remain covered."

After I walk the person to the table that was already set up with two sheets. I go over the instructions briefly and show them the table and a place for them to put their clothing. ALSO, if it was a large chested woman, I'd usually give them a towel folded into a triangle to place on the table in the upper chest area to relieve that pressure. If you are uncomfortable in any way, you aren't going to get the full benefits from the massage

We also spent a ton of time learning how to manipulate the sheet to work on the whole body without exposing any private areas. Work on the glutes was usually done through the sheets and done with the back of the hand or elbow.

Yeah, I know I am opening myself up for a ton of abuse here... but yes, I am a certified massage therapist. Went to school for 2 years for it. I'm actually in the process of getting my national certification now.
Which leads us to the natural question, any broads make a move on you? Stories motherfucker, give them up.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Which leads us to the natural question, any broads make a move on you? Stories motherfucker, give them up.
large majority of my massages were performed at the school so no, that never happened.

I did end up banging 3 of the girls I went to school with though. That was fun. Nothing like being around a bunch of free minded young girls. I was 33 when I graduated and basically had my pick of any of the 22-25 year old girls at my school

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
You know the economy is hurting when an ol' chink is self-willing to change her standard service to a repeat customer of 3 years for extra cash.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
My penis is erect.

Buster's post was that hot. Too bad DHR's had to ruin it. :action-sm

BTW, for some reason I would never feel self conscious around someone in the "service" industry. Regardless of how bad you think you look, they've probably seen 10x worse. You admitted the massage was better naked, so why the hell don't you keep going? She's not going to un-see you naked, and this board could use a few more sexy stories that aren't limited to fleshlights and cum sampling.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
How odd is this? I just got back from one and decided to look up to see if anyone mentioned them on the board and BOOM!, you got your thread, you got your hot story, dude.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
ALSO, if it was a large chested woman, I'd usually give them a towel folded into a triangle to place on the table in the upper chest area to relieve that pressure. If you are uncomfortable in any way, you aren't going to get the full benefits from the massag
Why wouldn't a massage table be made with tit holes in it? Supported, padded and comfortable.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001

You went to massage school? That explains so much....