My Little Jimmy at Kimmel Experience

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
I made a long trek to LA and was part of the live audience tonight and saw our Little Jimmy perform his stand-up and I'd like to share my post-show impressions. This will be negative before it gets positive, so bear with me. The short of it is that Jimmy ruled. Skip to the bold text for Jimmy-related stuff.

This was the first time I ever attended a taping of a show and wow, it stunk. As an audience member, you're herded like cattle, constantly re-seated so they can group pretty people together for camera shots, and forced to clap like an idiot. The overall experience felt like a chore and I'll never do it again. Kimmel's staff was neither courtesy nor helpful. To them, I was there simply to provide them with laughter and applause. If I was a regular fan of the show, I think I would've been majorly disappointed.

I'd like to make special mention of their warm-up comedian, Don, who looks more of a giant oversized baby than Jimmy. He was unfunny and creepy, touching the female members of the audience to the point where it was molestation. The girls would give him weird looks and the husbands a deep glare. At one point, he ran around handing out tickets to some X-Games thing and he singled out the hotties. Sadly, I bet that gets him laid all the time. I hope he already has AIDS.

Kimmel himself was interesting. He's all smiles with the cameras and when it goes to break, he remains pretty motionless at his desk, which is barely lit. He would either bite at his nails or peruse Jimmy's book. When they cut to clips, he focuses intensely on the monitors with a weird toothy smile. I couldn't tell if it was fake or just how he always holds his mouth. Still, a good performer.

Forgetting the guests, Jimmy came on and shined. His opening jokes were the best, getting the most laughter with the 15-year-old line. I don't think he got the applause he'd of liked for the closer, but I felt he did a pretty good job, considering the crowd was a bunch of brain-dead egotisical fuckwads. God I hate LA. Seriously, though, good set, I was quite entertained.

When the cameras were off between his act and when he sat on the couch, he and Kimmel were very conversational, sharing a few laughs. At one point that Implants chick said something to him, I think complimentary of his act, and he said thanks and went back to the man of the show.

After the show, I made my way out back and was the only one waiting for him to sign my book. I had to stand in a dark alley with four obese autograph hounds constantly screaming "KATEE! OVER HERE, KATEE!" whenever a blonde exited the back. I feared for my life.

About 45 minutes later, Jimmy and Kenny emerged and made their way over to the dank corner where multiple ***** must've occurred in the past. Kenny was a real cool dude, very nice, conversational, and he was incredibly complimentary of my contribution to the show. Sadly for me, Jimmy was preoccupied on his cell phone, but he was kind enough to sign my book and say some nice words. I wish I had more of an opportunity to chat, but it seemed important. I have to thank him for being cool enough to come outside and risk a shivving just to sign my book. Thank you very much, James!

So yea, of course, Jimmy and Kenny were the only bright spots of my evening. Thanks for saving it, guys. Thank Allah I didn't pay $5,000 like that old hag in the front row.

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
Nice, color me jealous. That crowd did seem uber douchey though and you could tell that Jimmy probably wanted to say that they were " a slice" of shit.

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
I'd like to add I just watched the interview on TV and they did edit his sit-down interview, but I think it was for timing. After the Princess Di joke, he says right below his book on the NY Times bestseller is Al Gore's book and he said something akin to, "Okay, we get it, the earth is melting, please die already." I butchered it, but yea, I don't think it was something that was too offensive for TV, just timing.

NorfCal

S.H.A.D.O.
I'd like to add I just watched the interview on TV and they did edit his sit-down interview, but I think it was for timing. After the Princess Di joke, he says right below his book on the NY Times bestseller is Al Gore's book and he said something akin to, "Okay, we get it, the earth is melting, please die already." I butchered it, but yea, I don't think it was something that was too offensive for TV, just timing.
Umm, no that was edited for PC douchiness. Ughh.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
i just watched it on tv. the 15 year old thing was my biggest laugh. the audience seemed retarded, like they were not listening, just waiting for the 'laugh now' light to come on or something. and it seemed like kimmel just kinda cut him off unexpectedly at the end. but anyway, later.

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
That crowd was aweful. What a bunch of humorless, West Coast PC faggots. Jimmy was great though. Several plugs for the book and only one for the Boys. Good appearence.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
west coast pc fa..............heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! dont blame the west:D

he shined on the couch, thats where a newcomer would decide if they liked him or not. princess diana, mask, and sonny bono jokes are atypical, I laughed my ass off and kimmel appeared to do the same.

but the stand up was a bit rushed, the crowd were douches like others pointed out

Brezo

umm, bash the west coast if you want, but most audience members at TV tapings are tourists. Locals don't waste their time with that shit. Hell, I bet there were more people from the east in the audience, than from Los Angeles.

umm, bash the west coast if you want, but most audience members at TV tapings are tourists. Locals don't waste their time with that shit. Hell, I bet there were more people from the east in the audience, than from Los Angeles.
nah a bunch of rubes from rural america go to that shit

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
my guess is it was a bunch of border jumpers there to see Mr. Jlo

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Ummm, don't bash the west coast. We're not ALL a bunch of PC humorless douches. I think there's as many if not more PC humorless liberals back east than in Southern California.

The NAACP is based in Maryland, The ACLU is based in NY, and PETA is based in Virginia, just to name a few.

We both have 2 Democratic senators each, but you just elected a Democratic governor while we still have the Governator.

But you ultimately can lay your claim to fame to the King of All PC Humorless Douches, good ol' "Reverend" Al Sharpton.

And to be honest, and I think Jimmy would even admit this, his set DID seem a little rushed. He did however get some good laughs and killed on the couch. Kimmel was busting up.

All's I'm saying is that calling all of us left-coasters humorless douches is like saying all black people are lazy. Or al Jews are cheap.

bigdaddyb

I can't bash the west coast cause Jimmy KILLED on Leno 4 times so it was just this batch of PC humorless douchebags that should be loaded into a station wagon and put in reverse into a lake..(well the ones that didn't get it)