New York
Yeah, I was in a band just like that...

In 1986.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
It was actually. It looked alot like Commish's long hair, only longer.

Dr Midnight

I took the free month, go fuck yourself.
Nov 5, 2004

In 1986.
Yeah, music can only be good in the era in which its style is popular. Gotcha.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I wish you luck, I'm in a Metal band too.

I know the struggle just to get people to come to shows sometimes. It's enough to make you want to quit, but don't. Unhallowed is going on into it's 12 year, it's a dream we're not ready fold on.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

In 1986.
Eat it, hippie.

Sounds good. You had me up until the vocals. Not that they are bad for the style, but even as a metalhead I have never been a fan of screaming vocals. Really good stuff though, hope it sells.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
sounds 80's thrash, nice changups...drummer is killin but hes not keeping the time in the songs. lil bit rough on the mix, but like earlier stated had me till Billy Milano started singing........atleast Anthrax had the $$ to make him almost passable as a singer... luv ya Billy!

80's thrash is my favorite music, hope you took this as a critique and not a bash... you are ahead of the game.Thrash isn't as easy as people think. not excellent thrash.

P.S you have a definate Overkill vibe.

X2 P.S whenever looking for the " SINGER" in thrash.... its gotta BOOOOOM! drowned out the guitars.... not amp... VOICE! Araya....( Testament~ billy)

in my opinion its everything.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Congrats man. Good to see thrash alive and kicking. You should send a CD to Liquid Metal to see if it might get some XM airplay.

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Yeah, music can only be good in the era in which its style is popular. Gotcha.
Actually, I was making a BCH is so old joke. Don't be so touchy. I'll give it a listen when I get a chance. I'm glad to se someone still doing it.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
man, I liked everything about it but the mix.

I think if you took your singer WAY down, this would be much more listenable. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Dr Midnight

I took the free month, go fuck yourself.
Nov 5, 2004
Actually, I was making a BCH is so old joke. Don't be so touchy. I'll give it a listen when I get a chance. I'm glad to se someone still doing it.
Ahh, I didn't get it... All good dude, thanks.

Yeah, my "singing" is for shit but some people actually like it. I'm not one of them, but some thrash people dig my shrieky shit.

I also acknowledge that the mix is awful- we don't have any studio-types so I mix it all myself and I really don't know much about production.

Thanks to everyone else too, nice to get your feedback.

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
OK, I listened to some of the tracks on your myspace thingie. People are complaining about the mix but it sounds way better than we could manage with limited funds in 1986 and our shitty sounding demo landed us a deal with Torrid Records (Think Exodus' first Album). The deal was basically legal slavery and I was only 17 at the time so it never got signed. We broke up shortly after. Is that a drum machine? It sounds a little Fakey, samples perhaps? Anyway...

Here's a putfile of a song from said Demo.

Remember, this was 1986 and we were all kids.

http://media.putfile.com/Aftermath---Die-In-Pain-65

They'll probably delete it for copyright violation even though I own it.

Good luck with the band... At least someone's carying the flame.

Oh, I'm the drummer BTW.

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Aug 24, 2007
KY
I really liked the music until the vocals kicked in...then I thought "quit fucking up the song!"

It sounds like the vocalist is screaming through a tin can and it's slightly echoed. I listen to Slayer, Satyricon, Dimmu Borgir, etc, so I'm in the genre. I'll give some other songs a chance to stand on their own. Good luck on your label and I hope I'm proven wrong!