My Myspace had to be Deleted= relationship problems

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
myspace.com/opantnor...myspace.com/opantnort

if you can and wan't to feel free to add me, I lost all the people I had on my friends list and it sux,,,long story short I had to delete my myspace due to relationship "problems":icon_mrgr

If you would like to know more just ask,,,,

Has myspace caused anybody else "relationship problems?"

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
Yes my chick gets pretty mad I have one and doesn't understand why I want to keep in touch with old friends. Rotten bitch.

nolajersey

Miss Wackbag Cleavage 2006 & 2007
Jun 2, 2006
Dirty Jerzee
My BF had to delete his because he e-mailed some bitch and told her that she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. That pissed me off so he deleted it to make things right.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
When my GF and I first started dating she was annoyed that I was listed as a Swinger under preferences... I just looked at her like a moron and went, "It also says I'm a 3'11" Black Body Builder... I think people know it means shit."

She wanted me to not delete it, but to redesign it to make it all fluffy and lovey and make something she can point all her girlfriends to so they can say how wonderful I must be and how they were jealous of her.

Fuck that, I'm a short black muscle bound metal head who likes to fuck dudes. Put that in your pipe and smoke it and take Myspace as the joke it is, bitch. (I'm actually 6'4", 200, white, work in finance, drive a 4 door sedan, etc...)

jshep

speed freak
Dec 8, 2006
houston,texas
my x wife was hookingup with people when i worked out of town. screw myspace

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
LOL, thanks, I figured it was a problem the second I deleted it and was asked "why are you cancelling you account," with one of the options being "relationship problems."

I wasn't even doing anything bad,,,I was messaging a girl back that is it,,,this girl happens to be somebody I had met in treatment and there are no "feelings" between us. However had the roles been reversed I would of been pissed as well.

edit= in a way this is a little better,,,I had people on there that I partied with in college and some old high school friends, and occasionally would click on there profiles to see what they were up to. I would get all sentimental and wonder why my life isn't as good as there's. Problem is my life is good, I'm moving in the right direction, no more drinking, im moving in with the girlfriend, going back to school soon etc. I really think that some of these myspace pages don't tell the real truth of how well a person is doing.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
never had any problems with MySpace, Adult Friend Finder has caused some issues though......:arrrh:

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Adult Friend Finder rules.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Has myspace caused anybody else "relationship problems?"
Just once..when i first started seriously dating my wife she didn't like comments posted back and forth between myself and another sometime-wackbagger...even though it was totally innocent it caused an issue, so i had to delete her as a friend (luckily she understood & didn't take offense..i think) on the bright side i made the stipulation that i also got to go through my girls friend list and delete anyone i deemed to be undesireable, so it was a good compromise

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
this is long and is going to make me sound like a petty psycho bitch and I'm really not, but here goes ... I had been seeing someone for about 2 years. We started out as friends with benefits and then it progressed further. All of a sudden, he stopped having time for me and came up with some excuses some of which were plausible...the new position was stressing him out, he was tired, his 21 year old son who doesn't have a drivers license (and no job) needed a ride somewhere yada yada yada

One day, I'm cleaning out some old bookmarks and come across a myspace that I don't recognize. Turns out it was his - I must've bookmarked when I first got my account and was checking to see which of my real life friends were on there. He just had his name & location and I saw that he hadn't logged in for about 2 years so I marked it but didn't think much of it. This time, not only was his picture on the page (with me cropped out) but there were pictures of all these women in various states of undress. There was this one girl who was leaving messages about how much she loved him and how sexy he was and he was leaving comments on her site. She was a n***er and one of the skankiest looking on his page.

He tells me that he had no intention of adding me as a friend because the internet provides a fantasy life - a break from his real life which he thinks really sucks. But he also added that he had met some of these women (so much for a virtual world) So, I start leaving really nasty comments on his page warning him that if he ever decided to have his virtual world cross over into his real world, he'd better take precautions because skanks carry diseases and all this other stuff. I think I might've even called her a nappy head and a 'ho, but not in the same comment. I stopped after about 2 weeks - it got boring. About a month later, I notice that his picture isn't on my friends list (he added me & a few of our friends because they kept mailing him at work asking why they weren't on his list) and that my friends count had decreased by one.

He deleted his account ... said it was more trouble than it was worth.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
My girlfriend constantly gives me shit about my myspace, mainly because just about every girl I've hooked up with in the last 6-7 years is a friend with me on there.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
You better hope Tom Brady adds you as a friend again. ;)

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I deleted mine. I had it to keep in touch with my HS friends (I grew up in NY, live in RI now), but then all people from here and other boards added me. I never told my gf about it and she never asked. So I can understand why she was pissed when she found me on it, but it's not like I had it set up as single or swingers or anything. Hell I hardly ever updated the thing.

The messages comments from random girls who I didn't even know didn't help matters. I deleted it. Don't miss it one bit either.

I have Facebook now and she knows about it, and the only people I have as friends are people I actually know. That keeps her at bay. She does'nt have one b/c she's a teacher and that's just bad news if the kids found it.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
If Myspace is causing relationship problems, it's not the Myspace that's the problem.

The same people who are cheating on their spouses with Myspace chicks are the ones who would pick up girls at a bar. I have a few girls I've dated in the past that I'm still friends with on mine, it's never been a problem since they're just that in the past. I may be a scumbag, but I can honestly say I've NEVER cheated on a girl I'm dating.

batgoat

the medication doesn't work....
Aug 14, 2006
Mn.
Who's been dumped on Myspace?

This guy! It was a combo text/myspace punch. I hadn't talked to her in a week, knew something was awry and she sent me a text at 2 am. "Did you see the message I left you on Myspace? I'm sure you hate me" Sure as shit, there was the Myspace message from my 'girlfriend'.... "I haven't talked to you because I have feelings for someone else...." blah blah blah..

I was at work too..... Nice, thanx toots! Don't call 911, u got a mad medic on yer hands!:p

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
The messages comments from random girls who I didn't even know didn't help matters. I deleted it. Don't miss it one bit either.
wow, real random girls messaged you? thats quite impressive. i get tons of fakes

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
wow, real random girls messaged you? thats quite impressive. i get tons of fakes
Rule of thumb: That girl is NOT moving near you, she does NOT have a secret cam just for you, and there is NO money in Nigeria for you.

If you wanna get rid of that spam, put on the security thing...

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
Why not just put your account on private? I do but that's because I work for the school district.