My new favorite video: Miss Teen South Carolina - way to break sterotypes

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
yeah but I looked at every thread started from the 24th (the night it happened) and on and no mentions of miss teen usa on there... not my fault you stink at naming threads, Simby :) Dont' worry, I'd still play monster rain with ya.
I'm not too worried. I can give you pointers on the search function if you like.

tee hee

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Wow, you can just see the occasional brain synapse weekly fire behind her eyes.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
i can only think of one thing when i hear her answer......

From Billy Madison said:
Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
The Iraq, it's like The Bronx.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
She is great. Just the way I like 'em. Last thing you need is a chick who tries to think.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Cnn just did a report on this. The dummy's response was that she mis understood the question so it frazzled her.

The best part was, when they cut back to the anchors at CNN, they were laughing about it, and they started making fun of her, asking anyone if they had a map. hahahahha

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
If she would have responded with the 'map' answer, I would have lost my shit. (duuuuuuh!)

They just had her on Today & they tried to bolster her confidence with a rehearsed response for her... awww.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
great clip...:haha7: :haha7:

she should just smile from now on...no need to ever open that pretty little mouth...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I'll forgive her if she gets down on her knees and prays at the altar of sodomy, while being sodomized by yours truly. :)

Trippy

GO TEAM PESTS!!
Mar 4, 2005
Dumb cunts like this breeding is the reason dopes cant find the U.S. on a map.

There I answered the question.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
I love the part when you can see in her eyes...........the engines have gone out and the plane is going to crash!!

Budyzir

Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Pageant Contestant Re-Answers Question
Aug 28 12:50 PM US/Eastern

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - This time, the question was a little easier for Miss Teen South Carolina. After being stumped by a Miss Teen USA pageant question on live television Friday night, Lauren Caitlin Upton's confused, mangled response has been drawing a lot of attention.

The 18-year-old got a chance to redeem herself Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show when she was again asked why one-fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map.

"I would love to re-answer that question," Upton said. "Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."

That was much better than her previous response, which included "U.S. Americans" and mentions of South Africa and "the Iraq."

A YouTube video of Upton has drawn a couple million hits and thousands of comments, many of them with harsh remarks for the Lexington High School graduate who plans to attend Appalachian State University in Boone, N.C.

Upton was taking her flubbed answer—and the attention—in stride.

"Everything did come at me at once. I was overwhelmed and I made a mistake. Everybody makes a mistake. I'm human," she said Tuesday. "I seriously think I only heard about one or two words of the actual question."

Upton's former principal Creig Tyler remembered her as a well-rounded student.

"She took college-prep and honors courses and performed well," Tyler told The (Columbia) State newspaper.

Miss Teen Colorado Hilary Carol Cruz won the crown. Upton was third runner-up.
Two questions; who wrote that for her and how long did it take her to memorize it?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Two questions; who wrote that for her and how long did it take her to memorize it?
Imagine her and her little blond friends riding around in the car Daddy bought her, gazing at their map.

Budyzir

Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Imagine her and her little blond friends riding around in the car Daddy bought her, gazing at their map.
gleet, would they even know it was a map? My guess is that they were thinking it was some kind of cartoon.

"Oh look ..... its Cartoon land!"

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
OH wow. They're doing a story about it on 'Extra!' right now. They're interviewing Mario Lopez for the "dirt."

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Ever argue with a pretty girl? Its alot like that...except louder.

Pretty white girls = stupidest people on earth... nobody tells them they are wrong because everyone wants to get a blowjob. and calling them dumbass is the wrong way to go about it.
I agree with some of this GD, but I have gotten head from lots of hot white women and belittled and been rude to them prior to getting head. Lots of guys think you need to be nice to a woman to get head. WRONG. Women say they wanted to be treated like a princess. Well that is sort of the truth…they want to be treated like a princess by a man who doesn’t HAVE to treat them well… but rather wants to treat them well because he thinks they are special. Be an ass, call her a dumb fucking cunt and at the end of the night she will still suck your dick. It’s attitude.