OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

My plea to the undecided: Stay home!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Nov 5, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

2. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

He's got a point.

3. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

im going to vote a straight libertarian ticket just to piss people off

Lord Zero likes this.
  4. whiskeyguy

I said in the Gary Johnson thread I'm pretty sure my vote for him sealed his win in California. My dad pulled the "it's your fault if Obama wins" on me a couple of nights ago when I was talking to him on the phone. I responded "it's your fault we have to pick between Obama and Romney".

5. THE FEZ MAN

i voted "independent" until the moon cricket ran for office, i voted for him hoping for a total down fall of western civilization, so far im totally disappointed , so fuck the ****** and fuck the fan fiction jebuz nut. i will vote the same way i have voted for 20 years right into the fucking toilet. the same place the rest of the votes are going, our system is broke, the ONLY way this country is going to change is if the blood of the entitled flows in the streets like the over flowing storm sewers of jearsy right into the ocean fuck this country

6. THE FEZ MAN

zombies is the only way things will change. i hate all politicians and there mindless fucking followers

7. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

If you are undecided, then you are a moron and should be barred from voting based upon mental defect.

Secondly, there will be no change in this country until there is no reason to be a parasite.

8. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

I voted for the fat chick who was a little pitchy during her rendition of that Whitney Houston song. Luckily I got through, the phone lines are always busy.

Title of this article should be "My Plea to the Undecided - Kill yourself"

9. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

I've said in the past that the entire New Testament is just fan fiction with an original character in the main role. I don't care about Jesus. I just want to read about more of Moses' adventures like the time he had to go to work on his day off and found about that one of his wives sucked 37 dicks.

10. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

God was the main character in The Old Testament, and it was about him conducting crazy tests for people he talked to over thousands of years. Kind of like the dude in Saw. Cary Elwes.

11. Lord Zero

God wasn't the stand-out character, though. Moses stole the show.

12. LiddyRules

Well he had an entire season to himself. You don't think Abraham would have been a star if he didn't have to share billing with Adam, Noah, Jacob, Isaac, and Mr. Coat?

13. Lord Zero

Nope. Between Moses and Noah, no one else has a chance. Moses and Noah would be the ones cast in a spin-off buddy cop movie.

14. LiddyRules

When did King David make his first appearance?

15. Lord Zero

No idea.

16. LiddyRules

Then what good are you!

17. whiskeyguy

Noah doesn't hold a candle to Moses. He took his sweet time building that stupid boat, even though God himself told him it was necessary to live through the apocalypse. Then he sailed around the world with a bunch of exotic pets... typical 1%er if you ask me.

Meanwhile, Moses ended 400 years of slavery, led the Jews out of Egypt (after bringing down God's wrath on their masters), climbed mountains to yell at burning bushes, and parted a fucking sea.

18. LiddyRules

I disagree about Noah being Moses' partner. If anyone it would be Aaron. But if Atlanta doesn't want to make Moses' partner his actual OT partner, then maybe Aaron could be the kid that follows them around. You know, the newsboy who has his ear to the grindstone.

But still. I can't see Moses and Noah making a good partnership. Now Lot's daughters got him drunk and fucked him after seeing their mother turned into salt. That's kind of trippy, right?

19. Lord Zero

Noah is a good slacker character. He'd be a good fit for any Generation X indie flick.
    Moses was like Rocky in Rocky IV, except more awesome and less functionally retarded.

20. LiddyRules

I want to know why Esau is considered the bad brother when Jacob made him sell his birthright and fooled his blind father into thinking he was Esau to get blessed.

And Noah wasn't a slacker. Jesus Christ. He built a boat that could hold two of every animals, especially stink beetles.

21. whiskeyguy

Yup, I agree with that... just lounging around until some new cause (saving every species of animal on the planet) snagged his interest, and then he was motivated for a few months.

There's also an aspect of him being unappreciated. He rescues the Jews from centuries of slavery, steps out to make a quick phone call to God, and comes back to them dancing around a giant golden cow, worshiping a false god.

22. whiskeyguy

Yeah but it took him waaay longer than the original agreed-upon time table... must have been a union job. Not to mention God told him the exact length of time he would be at sea (40 days and 40 nights), and he still fucked up by not packing enough food & water.

Oh yeah, and what else is associated with Noah? Rainbows. RAINBOWS! Moses had plagues, tsunamis, and tablets with God's commandments carved into them.

23. LiddyRules

Not only that, but Moses couldn't even enter the holy land. Something about after wandering the desert for 40 years he gets frustrated at a rock and then God was like "fuck you, there was water in that rock. I told you so. Now you can't enter Israel."

That was another one of God's bizarre tricks. Like telling Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and then being all "Gotcha!" If I was Isaac, I'd be all "what the fuck was that dad?"

Moses fucked shit up with Egypt. Noah fucked shit up with every place on Earth. Everyone descended from Noah. It's like Adam didn't even matter. And the Rainbow was the flowers got sent to humanity after the bender that got him to destroy humanity. It wasn't like "rainbows are pretty" it was "yeah...I killed every motherfucker. So come on baby, here's a rainbow. It shows I care about you."

Though maybe Lot and Moses would make a better pairing.

24. Lord Zero

And the spideys.

(Points to whomever catches the reference.)
    I still say that Moses and Noah is the way to go. It could be like Beverly Hills Cop, but in the Biblical world.

25. LiddyRules

Who's Axel and who's Judge Reinhold? Neither of those guys were uptight squares. And Charlton Heston played one and Russell Crowe played the other so obviously, there's some masculinity behind both of them.

I think if anything, we're looking at Biblical Lethal Weapon.