My SciFi project

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks beeman. I made the whole thing in 3d. Got 6 diffrent looking aliens of the same race and some good ideas. Just don't know if i want a full length movie or a bunch of shorts.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I was hoping the title was a typo, and was expecting Dennis Hopper.

Good job, though.

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
No O&A references means 0/5 stars :action-sm

Great job, I wish I had the time to learn how to do that kind of stuff.

martianvirus

Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
so far it looks pretty fucking good mv. the texture on the gray looks very nice. the nasa .wav file is pretty creepy. also a more "menacing" font for the trailers + ominous music = more gooder. maybe the ps3/spiderman/foundrymusic font

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
If I work a reference in, will i get more stars? Maybe a wow sticker on the saucer?
Haha, no, you don't have to add shit, I was just being angry/drunk typing guy and I failed.

But my original comment about it being awesome still holds true.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Thanks, I forgot all about that recording.
Not a prob, I hope it helps.

My only problem now is that I have 3 or 4 good ideas on where to go with this project.
This advice is from a lazy writer. When I do get the urge to write, I sometimes get ideas in several different directions so I start new stories in each direction and see where they go. Sometimes it's a dead end, sometimes it develops and, other times two directions can be merged.

I never have the full storyline in my head, I start at point A and see how things play out. Just have fun with your ideas and see where they go.

martianvirus

Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Got bones in my alien now, so i can animate him. Also changed the alien a bit. The saucer chair is biased on anti-gravity, so the alien floats in it. Same with the monitor on the ship.

[yt]LSxd9_CeQM8[/yt]

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Adding those new sounds made a world of difference. Very cool.

martianvirus

Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Adding those new sounds made a world of difference. Very cool.
I use the sounds recorded from Saturn, plus added some i created by distorting other sounds. I've got a few diffrent sounds out of it. Should work well.