My stupid wife......

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
If this was not a good natured attempt to help me this would have been in the FU forum, but I think it was an innocent mistake and she was trying to help.

It has been raining for well over 24 hours. Some times very heavy and my garage tends to flood. So she is going out for the day and was taking my car. She sees the garage is flooding and takes our van out of the garage and puts it by the back deck, in the grass, over my septic tank.

She did not want the kids to go dragging through the 2 inches of rain the garage.

Well I am not waiting for the FUCKING tow truck to come and tow me out of the FUCKING mud. Four kids loaded in the car ready to go to a b-day party.

What the fuck was she thinking.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It's raining like a mo-fo here. We used to get water in our back door before I reconfigured our downspouts on the back of the house.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
My basement leaks. Water is literally pissing out of the back wall.

I should do something about that when it dries out. Good ol marine caulk..

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
tie a rope to the sucker.
Thats what I am waiting for the tow truck. We are at least 200 feet from my driveway. I came close to calling a friend and asking him to give me a push with his 4 wheel drive, then I realized I would just have 2 cars stuck in the mud.

I tried putting wood planks under the tires and even some bricks, but nothing helped.

I hate the country, this shit never happens in Brooklyn

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Thats what I am waiting for the tow truck. We are at least 200 feet from my driveway. I came close to calling a friend and asking him to give me a push with his 4 wheel drive, then I realized I would just have 2 cars stuck in the mud.

I tried putting wood planks under the tires and even some bricks, but nothing helped.

I hate the country, this shit never happens in Brooklyn
try cat litter. If you have enough rope, even a little car could give you enough pull to get you out of the hole your digging.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I want my cunt wife to die a painful death, so you should thank your lucky stars.
My wife is a pretty good egg and she means well. That does not mean I would not want to throw a quick hit and run on Simby...;)

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Quick update

Tow truck is gone, the car is out and my pocket is $70 lighter.

I will take that from her sexy bottom sometime today AND again tonight

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Quick update

Tow truck is gone, the car is out and my pocket is $70 lighter.

I will take that from her sexy bottom sometime today AND again tonight
$70. . . It seems to me that she owes you ass for at least the next week, my friend. I wouldn't let my wife charge me more than $10 per go. :icon_lol:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
your just lucky that he van didnt collapse the shit tank,

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
your just lucky that he van didnt collapse the shit tank,
That is where I thought this was going. $70? Yeah, you sure are a far way from Brooklyn.

Glad it worked out. I like your plan for her to pay it off. Very nice!