MyRadioStore Help

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Samsung Helix is being sold on Myradiostore.com for $120.00

On xmradio.com it is for sale at $250.00

Am I retarted and can't see a difference here? Why is won so much that the other?

Also, Buying from MyRadioStore, how do I purchase a subscription? Do I call XM after I get the radio in the mail?

Please someone help me.... Im just a naughty boy :icon_cry::icon_eek:

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey

Am I retarted and can't see a difference here? Why is won so much that the other?

Also, Buying from MyRadioStore, how do I purchase a subscription? Do I call XM after I get the radio in the mail?

because the radio is always going to be more expensive when buying directly from XM. and yes call XM to activate after you get the radio in the mail.

Myradiostore.com rocks. I had a lot of people asking me where I got my "WOW me I'm Irish" shirt from and tell everyone one of them to hit up myradiostore.com.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
Certain radios on myradiostore.com have free activation. You should see if yours qualifies.

Also, it's easier to activate online, and i think it's 10 dollars online instead of 15 by phone.

B

badabingdesi

Just got a refurb helix on overstock.com for $75 (shipped). Looks and works like brand new.

Also to activate use promo code scion03 for 3 free months and free activation. I used it when I resubbed after the suspension and worked like a charm.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
Just got a refurb helix on overstock.com for $75 (shipped). Looks and works like brand new.

Also to activate use promo code scion03 for 3 free months and free activation. I used it when I resubbed after the suspension and worked like a charm.
Fuck that support Ziggy.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea ziggy has always done good by me, even though i have a brand new my fi in the box un opened and un hooked up

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I have never met Ziggy but I just bought an XM Commander MT from www.myradiostore.com
I found it cheaper somewhere else but Ziggy supports the boys and I have done business with them in the past, and I am very satisfied.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Ziggy rules
and why not get an O&A shirt from Elmo
while you're there ?
you'll get a WOW sticker with it
and they ship your stuff very promptly
always satisfied with their service

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
i got a radio last year and shirts recently on myradiostore, great service and help, you will not be disappointed. never buy anything from xm directly.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Ziggy kicks ass. I buy all my XM and Woof Woof stuff from him. Freight sucks to here, but the service and selection is second to none

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I get all my XM stuff there.Also you can buy wackbag stuff there and even donate to keep this board going strong. PBM sucks

Dec 2, 2005
Missouri Valley, Ia
I ordered some shirts and had no problem with the radio store. I was very pleased.

--one complaint, though. I ordered the WOW shirt that was brownish colored. The sizes jumped from large to 4x! I wear a 2x t shirt so I am hoping it shrinks when I wash and dry it.--

Danny

Apr 21, 2004

because Ziggy has all your info once you buy stuff, he sends his pollack goons to steal his shit back and resell it.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I ordered a couple of shirts from myradiostore.com last night and I received an email this afternoon saying that theyre already on their way, and I didnt pay for extra fast delivery or anything.

Ziggy

XM Freak!
Aug 7, 2004
New York, NY
I ordered some shirts and had no problem with the radio store. I was very pleased.

--one complaint, though. I ordered the WOW shirt that was brownish colored. The sizes jumped from large to 4x! I wear a 2x t shirt so I am hoping it shrinks when I wash and dry it.--
We ran out of some sizes which is why they are not available in some styles. We will be restocking many styles in the next couple weeks.

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman
Jul 28, 2005
Vernon, NJ
Pollock Goons?!! Well i guess they blend in better than a bunch of hippity -hop listening schwoogies

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
I've ordered a ton of crap from them with no issues but one shirt size being out of stock and they called me the day I ordered to let me know and got me a different shirt and threw in a ton of WOW stickers.

Just ordered two hats and three shirts today.

Anyone know what Melinda is doing there? Ant mentioned on one show she was working there now.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
The UPS dude just dropped off my shirts, along with two shiny new WOW stickers (which is beautiful, cuz the one Id had hanging in my car wouldnt stay anymore).

Ack's Grl

New Wackbag
Sep 21, 2005
I work in the warehouse. Apparantly I'm a polish goon now! lol
I fill orders, move boxes, stock shelves, process returns/exchanges, you know, warehouse shit! I fucking love working for Zig and the gang. Never worked with better.
Love MyRadioStore!!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Ziggy has always done a great job with merchandise. My orders have been
filled really quick and I always get what I wanted. Never a problem.
[ insert clappy thinggy here ]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I fill orders, move boxes, stock shelves, process returns/exchanges, you know, warehouse shit! I fucking love working for Zig and the gang. Never worked with better.
Love MyRadioStore!!
its nice that heir cumia allows you to leave the bunker,

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman
Jul 28, 2005
Vernon, NJ
Love MyRadioStore!!

Put a big sign on the warehouse that says "Work" the shwoogies wont rob it. That word is like kryptonite to them.:icon_eek: