N.J. man in critical condition after throwing intestines at cops

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
More proof the zombie apocolypse is upon us.

Fuck the police.

Wayne Carter Threw Intestines At Officers After Stabbing Himself, Police Say

A New Jersey man allegedly cut out his entrails in front of police and then threw bits of his flesh and intestines at them.

The gruesome scene played out at a home in Hackensack, N.J., where 43-year-old Wayne Carter allegedly barricaded himself in on Sunday, NBC New York reported.

Officers got a call that morning when a witness said Carter was threatening to harm himself with a knife. Two cops responded, kicked in the door and found Carter in the corner, the station reported.

Carter allegedly ignored officers' orders to put down the knife, and instead began stabbing himself in the abdomen, neck and legs.

An attempt to pepper spray the bleeding man had no effect, the Associated Press reported.

That's when Carter -- disemboweled but responsive -- reportedly threw bits of his skin and intestines at the officers.

They decided to retreat and call in the Bergen County SWAT team, Hackensack police Lt. John Heinemann told reporters. The team was able to subdue Carter and get him to a hospital, where he remained in critical condition on Monday.

Heinemann said he believes that drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven't been confirmed.

No charges have yet been filed due to the unusual nature of the incident.
Link.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I will go on record right now, and offer $100 cash to anyone that can provide a video of this.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
We should have a dedicated zombie thread.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I say aspartane is the culprit.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I say aspartane is the culprit.
Good guess, but a more in-depth study of the situation will surely reveal a solid connection between this horrific incident and the reckless consumption of tylenol. All the signs are there.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Good guess, but a more in-depth study of the situation will surely reveal a solid connection between this horrific incident and the reckless consumption of tylenol. All the signs are there.
That's a bold statement there, Mr. Smasher. Contrails perhaps?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
That's a bold statement there, Mr. Smasher. Contrails perhaps?
I can't say too much, but the horrific crime/tylenol connection is NOT urban legend. There have been whispers for years, and certain organizations are fully cognizant of the cause and effect. I can't go into more detail, but would you be terribly surprised to find out after-studies of suspicious areas of high density contrail activity have shown the aerosol concentrations of tylenol were up by over .000005ppm?

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
I can't say too much, but the horrific crime/tylenol connection is NOT urban legend. There have been whispers for years, and certain organizations are fully cognizant of the cause and effect. I can't go into more detail, but would you be terribly surprised to find out after-studies of suspicious areas of high density contrail activity have shown the aerosol concentrations of tylenol were up by over .000005ppm?
I've heard tell though, that one can protect oneself from the effects with a metallic head covering, that prevents the effects from migrating to the brain stem...

(Think ELF.)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I've heard tell though, that one can protect oneself from the effects with a metallic head covering, that prevents the effects from migrating to the brain stem...
Yes, but then you get Battleship and Dark Shadows installed in your brain.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
He can drink from my canteen any day!

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005

(Think ELF.)
Dolt. Are you totally clueless why the Asian countries require the citizenry to frolic about sporting the latest in high tech dust masks? Look, your going to have to talk to someone else, I'm not in a position right now to go much further, there's a blue Chevy parked about a block away right now, it could be the phone cops. Get ahold of our inside man, via pm only. Name starts with "F". Good luck.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
The phone cops? Are they police tiny enough to fit inside of phones or police who arrest phones?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
The phone cops? Are they police tiny enough to fit inside of phones or police who arrest phones?
Fuck. The secret fucking underground secret police funded by Ma Bell, and tied in with lots of secret orginzations that are abbreviated with 3 letters. Lots of ex-mercs, fucking GSG-9, fucking Spetznaz, Mossad, all kinds of shit. Top Secret, need-to-know, compartmentalized fucking secret shit, OK? Fucking happy now? Fuck, gotta bolt.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Dolt. Are you totally clueless why the Asian countries require the citizenry to frolic about sporting the latest in high tech dust masks? Look, your going to have to talk to someone else, I'm not in a position right now to go much further, there's a blue Chevy parked about a block away right now, it could be the phone cops. Get ahold of our inside man, via pm only. Name starts with "F". Good luck.
Damn it, you've said too much already! (BTW, merely thinking the contacts name, even though you only referred to the contact as "F", is enough; you KNOW they're reading the frequencies of your brain waves! Damn you, you've doomed us!

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Fuck it, I've been on borrowed time for years. Better to go out in a blaze of glory than end up in 15 hefty bags in the dump. I get the last laugh, they never knew who "F" was, can't track him by his posts, he is the keeper of the files, knows all, sees all, untraceable, invisible, the classic inside man who saw too much, and started taking notes. Posting this from my phone as I drive, going to

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Shit... we lost Cunt Smasher. Damn it, scrub the meet, if they got him they've got all the info they need to smash us before we even get organized! Damn it. Damn it to hell. Kirk was right, we're fucked man.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Shit... we lost Cunt Smasher. Damn it, scrub the meet, if they got him they've got all the info they need to smash us before we even get organized! Damn it. Damn it to hell. Kirk was right, we're fucked man.
Are you posting this from a cellphone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here, I'm logging off! Prank poster, prank poster!