N.Y. Teacher, Accused Of Having Sex With Students During Class Breaks

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

A former high school biology teacher in Walton, N.Y. is accused of having sex with two 16-year-old students on multiple occasions, including during breaks between classes.

Stephanie Fletcher, 28,was accused on Tuesday of starting up both relationships by sending racy text messages to each student, according to WBNG. She previously resigned from Walton High School.

Both victims told police that Fletcher texted them naked and half-clothed photos of herself, and often performed oral sex on them. The relationships first allegedly became sexual when Fletcher offered to tutor them.

"She was telling me that every question I got right we could do something," one victim told police.
Some of the alleged sexual encounters happened during study halls and between classes, as well as in the school parking lot.

The Daily Star reports that Fletcher, who is married, was also having an affair with a male teacher at the school. He may have known about her alleged relationships with students, court documents said.

“I believe he was having an affair with her (Fletcher), and he was mad that he knew I had also had sex with her,” one of the victims told police.

The student told investigators the male teacher was giving him a "hard time" in English because he was angry about the student's relationship with Fletcher.

In a follow up story, students told the Star they were shocked by the allegations.

“She was my favorite teacher in the world,” said Walton High student Abby Kennedy. “She’s an amazing lady who is always very supportive of her students. I don’t think Stephanie could have done what they say she has done.”

Another student told the paper he thinks the accusations came about because of jealousy from other female students towards Fletcher.

"These girls were saying she dressed trashily,” Adam Sanchez said. “But Stephanie is an attractive lady, and no matter how she dressed, she looked good.”

Fletcher is charged with two counts of third-degree ****, one count of third-degree criminal sexual act and one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
Link

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
No 'victims'

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
"She was telling me that every question I got right we could do something," one victim told police.
The girl tutoring me in Spanish pulled that gag. Good times. Wasn't an adult, though she did happen to be dating my best friend at the time.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Damn, that's a horny girl.
Good for her. No jail.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
She's an odd looking broad, but I can see how a 16 year old would get rock hard fucking her. Shit, who am I kidding, I'd drop loads on her crooked nose at 45. She's what we would refer to as a good egg around these parts.

Now wtf is up with all these fucking tattle-tales? Goddamn, let the kids have fun with the horny teacher fercrissakes.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Walton, NY. AKA the middle of nowheresville. She is probably a ten in that neck of the woods.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
fucking rats ruin everything

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Walton, NY. AKA the middle of nowheresville. She is probably a ten in that neck of the woods.
Fletcher texted them naked and half-clothed photos of herself, and often performed oral sex on them. The relationships first allegedly became sexual when Fletcher offered to tutor them.
Why you holding out?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You've never been invited to one of fletcher's "tutoring sessions"? I guess it's understandable, his schedule is packed pretty full.
Those were supposed to be kept secret. Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Those were supposed to be kept secret. Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.
I need tutoring in particle physics. When should I swing by?

I wanted to make an additional joke about you "swinging bi", by it just wasn't going to work without changing the set-up to the joke I was already making. It would've been way too wordy. :(

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I need tutoring in particle physics. When should I swing by?

I wanted to make an additional joke about you "swinging bi", by it just wasn't going to work without changing the set-up to the joke I was already making. It would've been way too wordy. :(
What about

"You helped me so much in particle physics. You're really cool about people swinging bi."

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
What about

"You helped me so much in particle physics. You're really cool about people swinging bi."
No. The joke was me wanting to be "tutored" by fletcher. Also, I'm gay so I can't use the "bi" part of it in reference to myself.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
No. The joke was me wanting to be "tutored" by fletcher. Also, I'm gay so I can't use the "bi" part of it in reference to myself.
Oh, okay. Well fletcher's tutoring session's do have to take place at the casa del fletcher. Something something tutoring "I didn't know you'd swing by." or "But I heard great things about you swinging by."

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Oh, okay. Well fletcher's tutoring session's do have to take place at the casa del fletcher. Something something tutoring "I didn't know you'd swing by." or "But I heard great things about you swinging by."
I like that second one.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Do you think there are more mostly straight guys that would consider themselves bi, or more mostly gay guys that consider themselves bi?

Based on Wackbag, I'd go with the former.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I can honestly say I've never questioned my sexual preferences, always was one for the ladies.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Do you think there are more mostly straight guys that would consider themselves bi, or more mostly gay guys that consider themselves bi?
That's kind of a fucked up question. First, you really can't say define a person's bisexuality as leaning toward heterosexuality or homosexuality because it exists as a separate sexual orientation. The wording also implies that bisexuality is contrived to the point that those who identify as bisexual are just "imperfect" gays or straights.

To answer your question, I don't know. I would imagine that it's a perfectly mixed bag. I'm not aware of any study that has been that specific.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
That's kind of a fucked up question. First, you really can't say define a person's bisexuality as leaning toward heterosexuality or homosexuality because it exists as a separate sexual orientation. The wording also implies that bisexuality is contrived to the point that those who identify as bisexual are just "imperfect" gays or straights.

To answer your question, I don't know. I would imagine that it's a perfectly mixed bag. I'm not aware of any study that has been that specific.
I didn't realize it was a fucking up question, and I never meant to say they're imperfect gays. I'll explain further, hopefully.

Don't some bisexual people have preferences? Take girls for example, I've dated a few who identified themselves as bisexual (beyond just making out with a friend while drunk) and they preferred men most of the time. Does that not fit into the "label"? Does a bisexual have to be equally attracted to both sexes? I've also found (in my personal experiences) that girls who are for the most part heterosexual are much more open to bisexuality than girls who are gay.

For example, a girl who picks someone of the opposite sex as her partner is more likely to be open to sex with another girl, than a girl who picks another girl as her partner would be open to sex with a man (again, based on my experience).

Basically what I was asking was, which would be more likely (partner being someone they actually date long term/"marry"/life partner/etc):

A man who picks a female partner but remains open to sex with another man, or...

A man who picks a male partner but remains open to sex with a women.

I've met guys that date women who also are bisexual, but never met guys who date other guys who are also bisexual. That's all I was wondering.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I didn't realize it was a fucking up question, and I never meant to say they're imperfect gays. I'll explain further, hopefully.

Don't some bisexual people have preferences? Take girls for example, I've dated a few who identified themselves as bisexual (beyond just making out with a friend while drunk) and they preferred men most of the time. Does that not fit into the "label"? Does a bisexual have to be equally attracted to both sexes? I've also found (in my personal experiences) that girls who are for the most part heterosexual are much more open to bisexuality than girls who are gay.
I understood what you meant by it, but the way it was worded was sort of similar to asking what state of water ice leans toward, gas or liquid. It's already its own state. That's what I meant.

And you're right. Most bisexuals do have a preference. As I stated above, answering the original question, I have no idea what the prevalence for different preferences are among bisexuals.
Basically what I was asking was, which would be more likely (partner being someone they actually date long term/"marry"/life partner/etc):

A man who picks a female partner but remains open to sex with another man, or...

A man who picks a male partner but remains open to sex with a women.
Social pressure from both the gay and straight communities is very impactful on the lives of bisexuals, unfortunately. It's hard to say which would be occur more in the absence of that factor.