NAACP defends one more worthless savage

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
now before every one jumps all over me about being a hypocrite, i am a hunter, i have working dogs, i eat meat, and have been known to shoot a few feral cats and other pesky or dangerous varments...... BUT, the only thing i find more reprehensible than the murder or abuse of a child is the senseless torture of a dog, for the entertainment of a few worthless sub humans, and im not going to argue with any one about it. as far as im concerned i hope they find this fucking savage guilty as charged and RUIN his life and career in the process, and he ends up dead in a ditch some ware, penniless and forgotten.

now that thats out of the way, im a relatively liberal libertarian leaning guy, and actually believe that there is a disparaging void in the social and economic fabric of our country. organizations such as the NAACP, ACLU, and the ADL, need to exist to act as a voice for some of the truly oppressed or persecuted people in this country.
Michael Vick is not one of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291718,00.html

the transcript is too long to bother posting, so do your own research, but as far as i can see once again the race card is being dealt..... with all of the horror and atrocity going on in the world why do they feel the need to come to the aid of this fucking scumbag, quite frankly i find it sicking. he is a perfect example of some one who DOESN'T need there services or there voice, he has plenty of money and "fans" to support him and you can guarantee that his "rites" are not going to be infringed in any way.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
What a crock of shit.. How can the NAACP actually try to defend him.. Did they defend when Ray Lewis was accused of murder, I dont think so.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
HARRIS: Well, we understand that race always matters.
This is what is wrong with the NAACP. Race does not always matter jerkoff...being a scumbag like Vick is does.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I'm going to commit a crime and blame it on being white in a largely hispanic community. There's a lot of pressure being white....

bunch of b.s.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
This is what is wrong with the NAACP. Race does not always matter jerkoff...being a scumbag like Vick is does.
First off, in all likelihood Vick is guilty, and if so is a disgusting human being and deserves to be punished. Second, race has nothing to do with the crime he allegedly committed. If he did it, convict him. If he didn’t do it, then don’t. His race should not be a factor either way.

But let’s be fair, the exact quote of Mr. Harris was, “Well, we understand that race always matters, either over or subliminally, but we do not want to get into the race thing. We just want to see that justice is done.”

Now, we all know they wouldn’t be defending him if it was White Tom Brady who was accused of this but at the same time he wasn’t exactly saying that Vick is innocent and is being tried only because he is Black, he is saying that he deserves a day in court. Although he may be totally full of shit, he is right. Guilty or not, Vick deserves to have a defense.

Plus let’s be honest, race does in fact play a major role in our society. For example, as soon as there is a story about a Black person posted on this board the thread is inevitably filled with venomous hatred and racial epithets of a negative nature towards that person no matter what the story was originally concerning. So while I don’t always agree with the role the NAACP takes, I do understand why he made that comment.

FellowTraveler

Jul 24, 2005
First off, in all likelihood Vick is guilty, and if so is a disgusting human being and deserves to be punished. Second, race has nothing to do with the crime he allegedly committed. If he did it, convict him. If he didn’t do it, then don’t. His race should not be a factor either way.

But let’s be fair, the exact quote of Mr. Harris was, “Well, we understand that race always matters, either over or subliminally, but we do not want to get into the race thing. We just want to see that justice is done.”

Now, we all know they wouldn’t be defending him if it was White Tom Brady who was accused of this but at the same time he wasn’t exactly saying that Vick is innocent and is being tried only because he is Black, he is saying that he deserves a day in court. Although he may be totally full of shit, he is right. Guilty or not, Vick deserves to have a defense.

Plus let’s be honest, race does in fact play a major role in our society. For example, as soon as there is a story about a Black person posted on this board the thread is inevitably filled with venomous hatred and racial epithets of a negative nature towards that person no matter what the story was originally concerning. So while I don’t always agree with the role the NAACP takes, I do understand why he made that comment.
I agree completely that Vick is entitled to present his case in court. What I don't agree with is the playing of the race card. Yes they said they don't want to go into the race thing, but they started the statement with yes race is a factor. Race does not always matter. For better or for worse the guys is a star athlete, that is where the attention is coming from. He is getting the same treatment that Peyton Manning would get if he did the same thing.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
He is getting the same treatment that Peyton Manning would get if he did the same thing.

You honestly don't think people hate him just a little bit more because he is Black? If you still disagree go through the previous thread on Vick and see how many racial slurs have been made about him. I doubt the same would have been done to Peyton Manning. But ok, fair enough...

Either way, I agree with you in that race does not (or at least, should not) matter. White or Black, if you commit a crime then you need to pay. But again, in all fairness I think there is an added hatred from the public (not the prosecutors) towards him because it is a Black person and not a White one who is accused of this and that is why I think he made that statement.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
You honestly don't think people hate him just a little bit more because he is Black? .

not only do i hate him more because he's black but, that he makes millions of dollars for playing a game, that in my opinion has little to no redeeming social value.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I don't hate anybody because they're black. I do hate anyone that buys into ****** culture however and that is unfortunately a huge percentage of blacks and a growing number of whites. This hatred includes anyone that gives savage behavior a free pass. In fact, I think I hate them more because they know better than the savages they protect and they still make up bullshit excuses and defend it. It amazes me how things that were considered savage behavior less than two decades ago is now just accepted as the norm. The NAACP screams for blood when it's white boys from Duke but they urge caution when the evidence against a black is staring them in the face. I hope they all drag from trucks for setting up new ****** standards for the next generation of young people.

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
Feb 12, 2006
NYC E. Village, No Homo
BUT, the only thing i find more reprehensible than the murder or abuse of a child is the senseless torture of a dog, for the entertainment of a few worthless sub humans, and im not going to argue with any one about it.

Although I don't care about football or dogs, I'm enjoying the whole michael vick thing just to see a rich dumb nig get slapped around. But equating this to murdering children??

Theres so much shit done to dogs in this country whether its medical experimentation or just the way they're bred on puppy farms, honestly theres a lot of fake outrage going on here. Its starting to look silly and the "racism' claims are being justified.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Although I don't care about football or dogs, I'm enjoying the whole michael vick thing just to see a rich dumb nig get slapped around. But equating this to murdering children??

Theres so much shit done to dogs in this country whether its medical experimentation or just the way they're bred on puppy farms, honestly theres a lot of fake outrage going on here. Its starting to look silly and the "racism' claims are being justified.
your right, beagles bred for nothing but medical experimentation, puppy mills that breed bitches till there uterus falls out, hundreds of thousands of them purchased and destroyed because they shit on the rug or nuzzled a baby. im well aware of the atrocities perpetuated buy our society on dogs and other forms of life, ive seen things done at field trials that infuriated me to the point of making some statements that have made me a few enemy's, the point is instead of standing up for what is morally right, something that the NAACP was founded for, there backing this fucking piece of shit when there are so many other problems plaguing the black community. what kind of message is that sending to the rest of the community both black and white, that look up to these idiots as idols, and the only way to get out of the ghetto or to "make it big"
as for me equating the torture of dogs for entertainment, to the abuse or murder of children, in the eyes of some people stem cell research is considered murder, abortion is considered abuse and murder, administering un proven medical treatments in a last ditch effort to save there lives is blocked even though all other treatments have failed. these things don't bother me. our society is saturated with hypocrisies. my dogs, are an extension of my family, in urban arias, and some times even in the suburbs its common to have dogs stolen from yards as "bait" for other pitts, not all sparkling wiggle dog fighters are mega rich, they steal peoples pets. they would be stealing my beloved friend and torturing him for there enjoyment. just thinking about it makes my blood boil

my dogs, are an extension of my family, in urban arias, and some times even in the suburbs its common to have dogs stolen from yards as "bait" for other pitts, not all sparkling wiggle dog fighters are mega rich, they steal peoples pets. they would be stealing my beloved friend and torturing him for there enjoyment. just thinking about it makes my blood boil
And that's the way you, yourself feel about dogs. It doesn't have to carry over to everyone else because you feel that way.

Just like I said over in the Ron and Fez forum. it's a horrible thing this moron did, and even if one makes it a criminal act what are people saying, the lives of dogs are more important than people?

People are over the top pissed off with this guy for what reason? Nobody said shit when Montgomery Gentry sold videos of them incapacitating a tame bear they bought and then acting as if they were hunting it in the wild. All that happened after a sentence of five years and 20 grand was 15 grand was paid and all hunting and fishing licenses were revoked for 5 years.

The issue here is proportionality. The outrage for what Michael Vick did is disproportionate for the act committed. It's like people complaining over what people say on the radio.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
And that's the way you, yourself feel about dogs. It doesn't have to carry over to everyone else because you feel that way.

Just like I said over in the Ron and Fez forum. it's a horrible thing this moron did, and even if one makes it a criminal act what are people saying, the lives of dogs are more important than people?

People are over the top pissed off with this guy for what reason? Nobody said shit when Montgomery Gentry sold videos of them incapacitating a tame bear they bought and then acting as if they were hunting it in the wild. All that happened after a sentence of five years and 20 grand was 15 grand was paid and all hunting and fishing licenses were revoked for 5 years.

The issue here is proportionality. The outrage for what Michael Vick did is disproportionate for the act committed. It's like people complaining over what people say on the radio.
yep i like my dogs WAY more than most people:action-sm
ive had people thrown out of field trials for beating or kicking dogs for "breaking a point" ive broken car windows to let dogs out of parked cars, and ive volunteered with several rescue organizations the same things i would do for a child. yet i laugh and giggle when i watch the genocide in Africa, or jimmy and the boys make a Dr. Martin joke. the point im trying to make is that instead of showing the moral leadership to ostracize a popular sports figure for perpetuating the "ghetto life style" and a senseless brutality towards a defenseless animal. there backing him. yet they call for whiteys head for making an off color comment, or demanding they be treated specially under the guise of equality or the cloak of "hate crime"

yep i like my dogs WAY more than most people:action-sm
ive had people thrown out of field trials for beating or kicking dogs for "breaking a point" ive broken car windows to let dogs out of parked cars, and ive volunteered with several rescue organizations the same things i would do for a child. yet i laugh and giggle when i watch the genocide in Africa, or jimmy and the boys make a Dr. Martin joke. the point im trying to make is that instead of showing the moral leadership to ostracize a popular sports figure for perpetuating the "ghetto life style" and a senseless brutality towards a defenseless animal. there backing him. yet they call for whiteys head for making an off color comment, or demanding they be treated specially under the guise of equality or the cloak of "hate crime"
Totally understandable. I loathe most of society myself, but it's fairly across the board.

But the issue here is one guy being a piece of crap by killing dogs. The NAACP is irrelevant to me. They're gonna do what they do regardless. Is anyone shocked or surprised? And little of the other things you've stated have much to do with this particular issue.

At most this guy will get a fine and some probation along with at the maximum a suspended sentence. The probability he'll serve jail time is almost zero I'm perfectly fine with the NFL booting him from the league now, just based on the perception this case has.

My issue here is how people are over the top with this outrage they have as if the guy was Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer with body parts from five year olds under his floorboards. If the guy killed somebody people would be pissed for a second, and it would be over. Some of the outrage over Michael Vick and the dogs is worse than than when Officer Timoshenko was gunned down.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
as soon as there is a story about a Black person posted on this board the thread is inevitably filled with venomous hatred and racial epithets of a negative nature towards that person no matter what the story was originally concerning.
True, to a point. That also goes for Jews, Mexicans, Asians, etc. Although, you have to remember, there is no 'ugly term' to call a white guy, that gets the same reaction that other racial epithets get. I mean, honky, cracker, white trash....hell those just bring the yawns in the name calling game.

Going back to what's been said time and time again, the reaction to the word is what gives the word power. Now just imagine if a white people lost their shit every time somebody said cracker.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
and they want to "free mumia" take your victory's were you can get them, im not the only guy that likes dogs more than football.

FellowTraveler

Jul 24, 2005
You honestly don't think people hate him just a little bit more because he is Black? If you still disagree go through the previous thread on Vick and see how many racial slurs have been made about him. I doubt the same would have been done to Peyton Manning. But ok, fair enough...

Either way, I agree with you in that race does not (or at least, should not) matter. White or Black, if you commit a crime then you need to pay. But again, in all fairness I think there is an added hatred from the public (not the prosecutors) towards him because it is a Black person and not a White one who is accused of this and that is why I think he made that statement.
I will agree with you that SOME may hate him a bit more because of his color. I don't count racial slurs equating that someone is racist. I say shit all time, but do not consider myself racist. This is going to make my stomach hurt, but to a point I agree with the NAACP that he should be judged in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion you are always going to catch a lot of hell regardless of if you did the crime or not. I also am tired of the Duke **** case. Look at the source. It was a drugged out hooker/stripper that could not get her story straight at any point in time. The Duke players will have to deal with the fact that everyone in the free world knows that they were in a situation where a lot of shady things went down. I am sure that in the black community more than "those darn white kids" was said. Vick was supposed to be a positive role model for kids, regardless if he wanted to be one or not, and look what he is charged with now.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
I hope like hell , that Vick will be found guilty, just for the simpl fact that it will maybe shut these NAACP fucks up for continuing , to bring the "race card" into the situation when a black man or woman does something horrible.
It's like they are saying - the only reason this is happening is because they are Black- horseshit, the reason this is happening is because he/ she is a scumbag.

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
Feb 12, 2006
NYC E. Village, No Homo
I will agree with you that SOME may hate him a bit more because of his color. I don't count racial slurs equating that someone is racist. I say shit all time, but do not consider myself racist. This is going to make my stomach hurt, but to a point I agree with the NAACP that he should be judged in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion you are always going to catch a lot of hell regardless of if you did the crime or not. I also am tired of the Duke **** case. Look at the source. It was a drugged out hooker/stripper that could not get her story straight at any point in time. The Duke players will have to deal with the fact that everyone in the free world knows that they were in a situation where a lot of shady things went down. I am sure that in the black community more than "those darn white kids" was said. Vick was supposed to be a positive role model for kids, regardless if he wanted to be one or not, and look what he is charged with now.

I agree about the Duke thing. At the end of of the day they were fucking idiots for trying to be cute by bringing nig hookers to an all white frat house. I understand the comedic value of it in theory, but in practice theres just too many ways for things to horribly wrong.

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
Feb 12, 2006
NYC E. Village, No Homo
I hope like hell , that Vick will be found guilty, just for the simpl fact that it will maybe shut these NAACP fucks up for continuing , to bring the "race card" into the situation when a black man or woman does something horrible.
It's like they are saying - the only reason this is happening is because they are Black- horseshit, the reason this is happening is because he/ she is a scumbag.

Well in the court of public opinion theres more outrage because he's a black. lets get real. The idiots standing outside the couthouse yelling racial shit are feeding into the the NAACP and Vick hiding behind the race card.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
99% of the people I see getting arrested on "Animal Cops" for dog fighting are Black, 99% of the people getting arrested for Cock Fighting are Hispanic, 99% of the people getting arrested for cooking Meth are white trash.

These are facts of life, stop ignoring the obvious, or sugar-coating it with bullshit.