Naked 300 lb Man Steals Socks From Walmart In Pennsylvania

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

A hefty southeastern Pennsylvania man is behind bars after police say he walked naked into a Walmart and stole a pair of socks. Thirty-two-year-old Verdon Lamont Taylor was arrested Wednesday night after police say he stripped off his clothes in the parking lot of the Exton store and went inside.

Police say surveillance footage shows the 6-foot-4, 300-pound Downingtown man walking around the store. Authorities say they used a stun gun to subdue him after he refused to comply with officers' orders.

Taylor was arraigned on charges including aggravated assault and indecent exposure. He's being held on $50,000 bail at Chester County Prison.

Online court records do not list an attorney for Taylor.

Link/Video

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
haha, that's 5 miles down the road from the town I grew up in. Been to that walmart several times

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
The picture was first. I'm very linear.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I'm guessing PCP, that seems to be the leading cause of naked black men being arrested... or he could just be insane.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I'm guessing PCP, that seems to be the leading cause of naked black men being arrested... or he could just be insane.
Yep, naked in a Walmart stealing socks. I figured he was shermed out. I have no idea what that shit does to peoples minds, but for some reason they always end up naked and up to shaninigans.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Yep, naked in a Walmart stealing socks. I figured he was shermed out. I have no idea what that shit does to peoples minds, but for some reason they always end up naked and up to shaninigans.
My dad watches Cops all the fucking time, so as a kid I ended up watching a lot of it also. Whenever a naked black man was running around, it was always PCP. The funniest one was guy broke into a school and was defending himself using the fire hose on the cops... a little bit of historic irony for ya there.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
My dad watches Cops all the fucking time, so as a kid I ended up watching a lot of it also. Whenever a naked black man was running around, it was always PCP. The funniest one was guy broke into a school and was defending himself using the fire hose on the cops... a little bit of historic irony for ya there.
I was flipping channels the other day and there was a very large African American gentleman running around naked on COPS. He decided that he didn't want to be arrested and started pounding his way through a wooden privacy fence. I took about 6-7 cops to cuff him.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I was flipping channels the other day and there was a very large African American gentleman running around naked on COPS. He decided that he didn't want to be arrested and started pounding his way through a wooden privacy fence. I took about 6-7 cops to cuff him.
Haha, I think I've seen that one also... or at least one very similar to it. PCP is definitely one of the drugs I just don't understand.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
"You never smoked sherm, Jay Mohrs?"
Totally failed GTR.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
haha, that's 5 miles down the road from the town I grew up in. Been to that walmart several times
i was there a few weeks ago buying sugar at sams club next door