Naked 300 lb Man Steals Socks From Walmart In Pennsylvania

A hefty southeastern Pennsylvania man is behind bars after police say he walked naked into a Walmart and stole a pair of socks. Thirty-two-year-old Verdon Lamont Taylor was arrested Wednesday night after police say he stripped off his clothes in the parking lot of the Exton store and went inside.

Police say surveillance footage shows the 6-foot-4, 300-pound Downingtown man walking around the store. Authorities say they used a stun gun to subdue him after he refused to comply with officers' orders.

Taylor was arraigned on charges including aggravated assault and indecent exposure. He's being held on $50,000 bail at Chester County Prison.

Online court records do not list an attorney for Taylor.

Link/Video

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
haha, that's 5 miles down the road from the town I grew up in. Been to that walmart several times

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Shit. I lost GTR on that one. :(

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
You simplistic shits lost on 'Lamont' as a Middle name?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The picture was first. I'm very linear.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
The guy's just a Nonky. He also wears overalls and likes country music and NASCAR.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I'm guessing PCP, that seems to be the leading cause of naked black men being arrested... or he could just be insane.

whiskeyguy

Donator
On Ron and Fez they said he was doing dip... weed dipped in formaldehyde...
I vaguely remember hearing about people using that as a drug, but don't know much about it. Must get you pretty fucking high.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I'm guessing PCP, that seems to be the leading cause of naked black men being arrested... or he could just be insane.
Yep, naked in a Walmart stealing socks. I figured he was shermed out. I have no idea what that shit does to peoples minds, but for some reason they always end up naked and up to shaninigans.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Yep, naked in a Walmart stealing socks. I figured he was shermed out. I have no idea what that shit does to peoples minds, but for some reason they always end up naked and up to shaninigans.
My dad watches Cops all the fucking time, so as a kid I ended up watching a lot of it also. Whenever a naked black man was running around, it was always PCP. The funniest one was guy broke into a school and was defending himself using the fire hose on the cops... a little bit of historic irony for ya there.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
My dad watches Cops all the fucking time, so as a kid I ended up watching a lot of it also. Whenever a naked black man was running around, it was always PCP. The funniest one was guy broke into a school and was defending himself using the fire hose on the cops... a little bit of historic irony for ya there.
I was flipping channels the other day and there was a very large African American gentleman running around naked on COPS. He decided that he didn't want to be arrested and started pounding his way through a wooden privacy fence. I took about 6-7 cops to cuff him.

whiskeyguy

Donator
I was flipping channels the other day and there was a very large African American gentleman running around naked on COPS. He decided that he didn't want to be arrested and started pounding his way through a wooden privacy fence. I took about 6-7 cops to cuff him.
Haha, I think I've seen that one also... or at least one very similar to it. PCP is definitely one of the drugs I just don't understand.

Josh_R

"You never smoked sherm, Jay Mohrs?"
Totally failed GTR.