Naked Bondage Sex Game Mistaken For Kidnapping

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

They wanted bondage, and they wound up in handcuffs.

A Portland, Ore., couple was arrested on Valentine's Day after cops mistook a bound and naked woman in the back of a car for a crime in progress, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Nikolas Harbar, 31, was only "role-playing" when he allegedly tied up his naked girlfriend, 26-year-old Stephanie Pelzner and threw her in the back of his Subaru in the early afternoon, according to a police report. But the ball-and-chain action went awry when cops got a call from a concerned witness.

"Officers continued to check the area, concerned for the welfare of the bound and naked female," the report reads. "The vehicle was spotted ... an officer made contact with a male walking away from the car and noticed a bound and naked female in the back of the car."

Harbar told cops that the two "were just having some fun," and Pelzner confirmed that "she was voluntarily bound a nude." But officers weren't so quick to laugh it off -- After all, they had already sent at least nine patrol cars to look for the sex fiends, Fox News reported.
"The concern is their actions created a pretty substantial public alarm, to the point where you have a 911 caller saying she's concerned about this person tied up naked in the back of a car," Lt. Robert King, bureau spokesman, told the Los Angeles Times. "Why would the officers think it was a Valentine's Day thing ... it creates a lot of concern from the public."
Harbar and Pelzner were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, but released later that day.

Link

Her MySpace(s)

http://www.myspace.com/tronrx

http://www.myspace.com/155066256

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Wow, surprisingly she's actually good looking enough to make this story pretty fucking hot. I like this chick.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
< Approves.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Those eyes.... :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

I had the biggest crush on this chick with eyes like that and jet black hair. So so hot... Man, too bad she was crazy. Divorced twice by the time she was 23, with a kid. But, damn...

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
I think these folks belong in the "I fucked up Valentine's Day" thread.

Cleon

Ya blew it
Sep 17, 2010
eyes way too close together...still very fuckable though.

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
eyes way too close together...still very fuckable though.
Cute chick who'll let you tie her up and throw her in the car = epic win.

Of course, even a novice should know you put the bitch in the trunk if you're gonna do this shit!

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I think these folks belong in the "I fucked up Valentine's Day" thread.
They belong in the "Best Valentine's Day ever" thread, the cops and people to called them belong in the "I fucked up Valentine's Day" thread.

The more I think about this, the more that chick turns me on. She's making me want to call up one or two of my exes who were into that type of shit... but they're probably in jail for manslaughter or arson by now.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
That whole bondage thing does nothing for me, in fact I find it to be a complete turn off, but hey whatever people are into I say good for them.

I'm not sure if they should have been charged, although their lack of discretion did directly lead to the use of valuable police time, so I do feel they need to be sanctioned in some way, I doubt they have the means to pay the costs the police incurred, so I think a couple hundred hours of community service would be warranted.

Oh and she is a fantastic looking woman, she even looks good in her mugg shot where she dosen't have any make up on and is obviously stressed out over being arrested.

Play all the sex games you want, but you can't been seen in public while naked, tied up, and being put in a car, what do you expect other people to think?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Nikolas Harbar did well for himself. I applaud him.

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
That whole bondage thing does nothing for me, in fact I find it to be a complete turn off, but hey whatever people are into I say good for them.

I'm not sure if they should have been charged, although their lack of discretion did directly lead to the use of valuable police time, so I do feel they need to be sanctioned in some way, I doubt they have the means to pay the costs the police incurred, so I think a couple hundred hours of community service would be warranted.

Oh and she is a fantastic looking woman, she even looks good in her mugg shot where she dosen't have any make up on and is obviously stressed out over being arrested.

Play all the sex games you want, but you can't been seen in public while naked, tied up, and being put in a car, what do you expect other people to think?
You're no fun.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
By the way, this happening in Portland, Oregon makes perfect sense. People are weird up there, sometimes in very awesome ways. The girls are hot and often very promiscuous/kinky.