Namaste

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

NuttyJim

We'll have to agree to disagree.

The chicks that do yoga usually have fine asses, sir.
Didn’t say that some women who do yoga don’t have fine asses. Just saying it’s fucking stupid. My wife’s cousin is all into it and is convinced shes some kinda “yogi” when she’s a fucking moonbat

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Didn’t say that some women who do yoga don’t have fine asses. Just saying it’s fucking stupid. My wife’s cousin is all into it and is convinced shes some kinda “yogi” when she’s a fucking moonbat
Does she steal pick a nick baskets?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Guess the shooter found inner peace...with a .45 to the dome.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Yoga is total upper middle class white people hipster shit

TheLoon

Try it, you would not last 10 minutes. That shit is hard yo. Nothing wrong with a flexible woman
Only day I would almost regularly skip when I did P90x...fuck Yoga...hard as shit

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
How come none of the people there stopped the guy by doing a yoga fire?

NuttyJim

Yoga is total upper middle class white people hipster shit
She is a fucking hick from the Midwest who caught feelings and is a social justice warrior now.

She turned her husband into a pussy.

I love taunting them about Trump.

domelogic

Only day I would almost regularly skip when I did P90x...fuck Yoga...hard as shit

That is the hardest.45 minutes of yoga and 45 minutes of standard poses. That one day a week sucked but my balance and flexibility was great.