Name the best thing that happened to you today

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I had one of my customers give my kids a Nintendo switch today. It was bought for someone in the hospital. They won't be needing it anymoreo_O But i will, going to load Fortnite on it as soon as it charges up.

blee

Will Drink Today
I can stop trying to rebuild an old damper system in 2 air handlers that are 40 years old and probably has not worked in about 15 years.
Why?
Because the store was just announced to close.
We just installed a ton of new EMS controllers and a $7000 new blower motor.
What a waste of time and money.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I can stop trying to rebuild an old damper system in 2 air handlers that are 40 years old and probably has not worked in about 15 years.
Why?
Because the store was just announced to close.
We just installed a ton of new EMS controllers and a $7000 new blower motor.
What a waste of time and money.
Fuck you crying about, you got paid, right? Didja connect it to a BACnet BMS?

I oughta smack you with your pump pliers.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Fuck you crying about, you got paid, right? Didja connect it to a BACnet BMS?

I oughta smack you with your pump pliers.
@blee

Mags is an AC repairguy too. You guys ever run into each other at union meetings or conventions or anything?

blee

Will Drink Today
Just got the 1/4 of meat from the cow we raised for 2 years and took to the butcher last week.
$95 for 175lbs of some awesome looking meat.
Thawing out a package of 2 ribeyes now to grill up.
The cow's name was Niglet, his mother's name is Blacky and his little brother's name is Sambo.

Pickle

Just got the 1/4 of meat from the cow we raised for 2 years and took to the butcher last week.
$95 for 175lbs of some awesome looking meat.
Thawing out a package of 2 ribeyes now to grill up.
The cow's name was Niglet, his mother's name is Blacky and his little brother's name is Sambo.
@Stig is disappoint with your shenanigans.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I found out I will be getting a good chunk of money when my dad dies. Not hoping for it to happen but it's good to know.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I don't get it.
Yeah, neither do I. New Guy there thinks I'm some big bleeding heart because I think Trump is a dolt. Hey, defend "Your Team" all you want, but a retard's a retard.

Pickle

Yeah, neither do I. New Guy there thinks I'm some big bleeding heart because I think Trump is a dolt. Hey, defend "Your Team" all you want, but a retard's a retard.
So you weren’t outraged at the racism? I’m shocked

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Would you be so kind as to inform us which of Trump's policies you consider retarded and doltish?

Stig

Fucking your mother.
So you weren’t outraged at the racism? I’m shocked
No. I'm always up for a bit of good, old-fashioned, down-home racism. Keep in mind - you don't know me at all. You're just piling on to impress the other men in the Trump circle jerk.