Name the best thing that happened to you today

Pickle

No. I'm always up for a bit of good, old-fashioned, down-home racism. Keep in mind - you don't know me at all. You're just piling on to impress the other men in the Trump circle jerk.
Unlike some, I don’t concern myself with what others think of me.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Day off. Impromptu. I have to use up 2 days of sick time before i quit my useless job on Tuesday. Weird that accrued sick time isn't paid when you quit. No different than Vacation time.

Pickle

Tried a Reese’s Outrageous candy bar. I think it must have been divinely inspired.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Day off. Impromptu. I have to use up 2 days of sick time before i quit my useless job on Tuesday. Weird that accrued sick time isn't paid when you quit. No different than Vacation time.
That’s weirdly true all around. It has to do with the way the compensation is categorized, and I think other laws having to do with an obligation to pay out vacation time when an employee quits but not sick time.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Accepted a position with ExxonMobil today. Pretty pumped about that. Training will be 2 years in Beaumont, TX before moving to Corpus Christi to open the facility.

blee

Will Drink Today
I went and got Grandpa in his urn and took it up to his woods and cut and hauled firewood.
This will be the first time in 70 years that he will not be alive and in his woods.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I went and got Grandpa in his urn and took it up to his woods and cut and hauled firewood.
This will be the first time in 70 years that he will not be alive and in his woods.
Did ya dump some out

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Scored front row balcony tickets to the Phoenix Symphony this weekend - they're doing a tribute to James Horner movie scores. The entire second act is Aliens, Apollo 13, Wrath of Khan, etc. Should be a hoot.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I'm going to work for the gubment 15 minute drive from house. As long as my background check comes back ok (which it should) and I get approved for my Secret clearance I'm off to bilk the federal government for a sweet salary and benefits package for the next 20 or 25 years. Thanks Trump!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
It's My Birthday!
Donator
I'm going to work for the gubment 15 minute drive from house. As long as my background check comes back ok (which it should) and I get approved for my Secret clearance I'm off to bilk the federal government for a sweet salary and benefits package for the next 20 or 25 years. Thanks Trump!

One time, at band camp, Wrecktum drew a poopstache on my face.

Burned into the hippocampus is the dirty sanchezing.

Vote NO on Wrecktum’s background check.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
One time, at band camp, Wrecktum drew a poopstache on my face.

Burned into the hippocampus is the dirty sanchezing.

Vote NO on Wrecktum’s background check.
It's ok I'll register as a Democrat and breeze on through.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I watched a german shepherd fall out of the back of a jacked up diesel pickup truck when the driver gunned it at a red light acting like an asshole. It was probably the best thing I have seen this year.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
It's My Birthday!
Donator
I watched a german shepherd fall out of the back of a jacked up diesel pickup truck when the driver gunned it at a red light acting like an asshole. It was probably the best thing I have seen this year.
I once saw a Jack Russel jump out of the window of a moving car to go after a squirrel. The car was doing like 40 MPH and the dog went ass over tea kettle when it hit the grass on somebody's front lawn and it did like 6 somersaults. It got up all woozy, ran in a circle, and then fell over.

It was hysterical.

@Jacuzzi Billy

*anecdote dance*

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I once saw a Jack Russel jump out of the window of a moving car to go after a squirrel. The car was doing like 40 MPH and the dog went ass over tea kettle when it hit the grass on somebody's front lawn and it did like 6 somersaults. It got up all woozy, ran in a circle, and then fell over.

It was hysterical.

@Jacuzzi Billy

*anecdote dance*
That was a well executed anny.

We'll see Halley's comet before another good one.

5skin

357 acres of corn pushed through two machines in 12 hours with no breakdown.
Over 31,000 bushel per machine.
Almost halfway done with only a little over 4,000 acres to go.

357 acres of corn pushed through two machines in 12 hours with no breakdown.
Over 31,000 bushel per machine.
Almost halfway done with only a little over 4,000 acres to go.
Should be dry enough to resume harvest here in November.