Name the best thing that happened to you today

5skin

Should be dry enough to resume harvest here in November.
Oh it's a muddy mess. Only one spot with standing water, 18" deep, that we've got and the neighbor took his track machine through it last week. Sandy loam, no problem.
A month ago that machine was buried in black dirt to the point is stuck his four track trying to get the harvester out. Head sitting in the mud buried. Another four track and two slingshots got them both free.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
I had the TV on mute when that fucking Jardiance commercial came on - god I hate that preaching SOB...

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I'm going to work for the gubment 15 minute drive from house. As long as my background check comes back ok (which it should) and I get approved for my Secret clearance I'm off to bilk the federal government for a sweet salary and benefits package for the next 20 or 25 years. Thanks Trump!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
So an update.. I got the job they notified me today. Told them I could start Nov 5th as I would like to give my current job a notice. So went in to tell my boss I was giving notice. He congratulated me told me to call them back to see if I could start Monday like my new job wanted originally. And he's gonna pay me all my vacation, sick, and personal time I have remaining which is almost 10 days of pay. Pretty nice move by him if you ask me.

So an update.. I got the job they notified me today. Told them I could start Nov 5th as I would like to give my current job a notice. So went in to tell my boss I was giving notice. He congratulated me told me to call them back to see if I could start Monday like my new job wanted originally. And he's gonna pay me all my vacation, sick, and personal time I have remaining which is almost 10 days of pay. Pretty nice move by him if you ask me.

How bad did your current job want you to leave?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Lol, you didn’t get told to “get the fuck out” with no counter offer? You didn’t get phone call in Europe to tell you that your freight package was taking up space? You didn’t get screwed out of your vacation pay? That’s no fun

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Lol, you didn’t get told to “get the fuck out” with no counter offer? You didn’t get phone call in Europe to tell you that your freight package was taking up space? You didn’t get screwed out of your vacation pay? That’s no fun
Nope it was super calm and cool. Made sure to tell me I was always welcome back.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Nope it was super calm and cool. Made sure to tell me I was always welcome back.

Fags..........

When my wife’s friends leave jobs they always throw big parties expense accounts, when my friends leave jobs, bail is usually involved

5skin

Two days free starting right fucking now!

Didn't turn the tractor off for ten days straight.

Gotta respect that.

I got my notary certificate today. Makes me and my signature official. Gonna notarize stuff this week in blue ink so it's all official like.

5skin

Gotta respect that.

I got my notary certificate today. Makes me and my signature official. Gonna notarize stuff this week in blue ink so it's all official like.
To be fair I never touched either tractor, just the harvester. Repeatedly.. for hours..
Computer shows me it's not stopped.
We're all tired tho, so tired.
Party this weekend!!

Whatya making legally recognized?

ysr50

Donator
I got fired. It does not trouble me. I'm going to drive to Portland and visit my mom. I need a road trip. My mom is a mess of a person but it's a good excuse to drive up the western coast with no schedule. I just need a break from the nonsense.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I got fired. It does not trouble me. I'm going to drive to Portland and visit my mom. I need a road trip. My mom is a mess of a person but it's a good excuse to drive up the western coast with no schedule. I just need a break from the nonsense.
Congratulations.

Which way are you headed up the coast? If you take Highway 1 until Fort Bragg, time it to hit breakfast and find a nice little hole in the wall called Eggheads.

Gotta respect that.

To be fair I never touched either tractor, just the harvester. Repeatedly.. for hours..
Computer shows me it's not stopped.
We're all tired tho, so tired.
Party this weekend!!

Whatya making legally recognized?
Harvest rules - go until you break down, finish, or can't offload anymore. The number of manhours worked in the midwest during harvest time is staggering.

I need to notarize land transfers, loan documents, and whatnot as part of my new job.

Sell your stuff and move to the midwest.

I can probably get you a job by mid-week in the airplane fixin' line of work and a brand new house for about $200,000.

ysr50

Donator
Congratulations.

Which way are you headed up the coast? If you take Highway 1 until Fort Bragg, time it to hit breakfast and find a nice little hole in the wall called Eggheads.
I need to make a stop in either Carmel or Salinas and I'm going to need to stop in Healdsburg. The 5 would be an easy option to Portland but I won't be encumbered by a schedule. I'd like to stick to hwy 1 as much as possible, I suspect this trip will take around two weeks.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Four hour unexpected mid-day nap. It ruled.
I've had those unexpectedly long afternoon naps where I wake up 2 hours later confused about what time it is (AM PM) and if I'm supposed to be going to work or something

Haeder

South Dakota
Went pheasant hunting today. Work-related trip. Left my gun in the truck on the last walk so I could get some pictures. A rooster got up and flew in my direction. Took four pictures of it as it got closer and closer then put my phone down and caught it out of midair with my bare hands.

There were fourteen witnesses.

Went pheasant hunting today. Work-related trip. Left my gun in the truck on the last walk so I could get some pictures. A rooster got up and flew in my direction. Took four pictures of it as it got closer and closer then put my phone down and caught it out of midair with my bare hands.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

Stop acting like that's the first time you've grabbed a cock in the woods while a bunch of people watched.