Name the best thing that happened to you today

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
some toothless crack head will get everything for free, if you don’t fight with them, if you are not aggressive with your treatment and proactive about your bills and billing they will absolutely try to Fuck you at every turn.
I refer to highlighted portion of your comment as to the reason they try to fuck everybody. On the super rare occasion i end up in the er i dont bring any id with an address and already have some random schmucks address memorized. Make said random schmuck prove i dont live there. Besides a hospital bill cant be held against you for more than 7 years. On day 1 of year 8 its forgiven. Thats the other reason hospitals are so aggressive. they cant garnish your paycheck and they only have 7 years to get paid.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I acquired 4 free tickets to the Peach Bowl next Saturday. I have no interest in going, but a good friend that has been kind enough to take me to work this last week while my car was in the shop, is a huge Michigan fan. I’m taking him, his kid and my kid.

Why is going to a game 3 hours away in a city I hate to watch two teams I don’t give a shit about a happy occasion?

The wives are staying home.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I acquired 4 free tickets to the Peach Bowl next Saturday. I have no interest in going, but a good friend that has been kind enough to take me to work this last week while my car was in the shop, is a huge Michigan fan. I’m taking him, his kid and my kid.

Why is going to a game 3 hours away in a city I hate to watch two teams I don’t give a shit about a happy occasion?

The wives are staying home.
What a glowing endorsement of the institution of marriage

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Quick back story, I LOVE beef jerky (insert loves meat joke) for at least 20 years I’ve been buying my jerky from the same guy at the same farmers market because I really like his jerky, obviously.
So the week before Christmas I buy a big sack of jerky, like a $30 bag (the shit ain’t cheep) I get it home and crack it open and start eating it, I immediately thought something was “off” it tasted like complete shit, so bad I was giving it to the dog (I never give away my jerky”
So, yesterday I go back to the farmers market and buy some stuff from the deli I flag down one of the owners and ask him if they changed jerky supplies or formula, he gets this “uh oh there’s another one” look on his face, now as a rule I absolutely never complain but I just had to ask, I’m not “complaining” just curious because if that’s the jerky they are going to carry I’m not buying it anymore, he admitted that “some times they rush it” he reaches into the case and hands me a brand new bag of jerky, let’s me taste it and asks if it’s as good as before, it was, and he tells the kid “that bag is on me”
I thought that was a real stand up move because the shit is 20-25$ a pound

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Just made two painful payments on my two highest interested debts, but paid them off. Staring 2019 with $650/month less in bills.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Just made two painful payments on my two highest interested debts, but paid them off. Staring 2019 with $650/month less in bills.
I forced my ex wife to write a check for $10k to pay off a credit card. I thought she was going to cry, well she actually did cry because two months later I found out she was still $20k in debt and I lost my shit about it because she was hiding it

ysr50

Donator
I got a new job, but it's not new. It's a job I used to have for more money than I was paid then, but less than my last job. The company has changed dramatically in my absence, I'm looking forward with some trepidation. Some of the key people that I trust are the ones bringing me back in the midst of a massive change in the entire company. Wish me luck, I may need it.

I got a new job, but it's not new. It's a job I used to have for more money than I was paid then, but less than my last job. The company has changed dramatically in my absence, I'm looking forward with some trepidation. Some of the key people that I trust are the ones bringing me back in the midst of a massive change in the entire company. Wish me luck, I may need it.
Good luck bro.

Did we ever learn what caused your departure?

ysr50

Donator
Good luck bro.

Did we ever learn what caused your departure?
I was a horrible employee, I felt as if my contributions weren't appreciated, and my work ethic suffered. I was still valued back then (2005-2010) for what I was doing, kind of an all star, but my ego got in the way and I became disgruntled. Back then the company started downsizing and I made it to the third round of lay offs. They actually called me back to work as an independent contractor after they laid me off with the promise of being hired back full time. I went back and once again I was a bit cranky and frustrated so I walked away for a long time, I did stay in touch with friends that are still there. These few remaining people that are still there are bringing me back to help guide the next generation. It sounds familiar, but this time I'm not the only cat wrangler in the corral. We'll have to wait and see whether or not what they're describing is reality, but I've been sitting on my ass for 3 1/2 months and living off my savings is not going to last forever.

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
I took a purple shit today after drinking a bottle of beet-based veggie juice yesterday.

It's quite a sight.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Bought a pillow that is actually comfortable to lay on and slept for 13 hours.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
A while now. I'd buy a new pillow and it'd be nice for a while or so then they all just flatten out.

I'm not one of these psychopaths who sleep with 4 pillows either. I just need the one. This is a memory foam one that boasts of staying cool at night and holding its shape. We'll see about that.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
My 3D printer will be delivered today. I feel like a little kid on Christmas day!
Finally took the plunge and ordered the Ender 3 220x220x250 printer today. Should get it in time for my birthday tomorrow. Can't wait to play with it, see what it can do.

Finally took the plunge and ordered the Ender 3 220x220x250 printer today. Should get it in time for my birthday tomorrow. Can't wait to play with it, see what it can do.
I'm gonna guess, print things three dimensionally.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
What are you planning to use it for?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
What are you planning to use it for?
Dunno yet. Gonna play with it, see what shit I can fab with it. There's lots of examples out there we can dl & print, but the real power is in the ability to create and print your own stuff. That's what I'm interested in.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Dunno yet. Gonna play with it, see what shit I can fab with it. There's lots of examples out there we can dl & print, but the real power is in the ability to create and print your own stuff. That's what I'm interested in.
As always, your answers are specific and informative.