Name the best thing that happened to you today

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I just learned Halo: The Master Chief Collection +Reach is coming to Steam.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I wanted to get a printer but I’m a bit of a software nitwit and had trouble with the 3d rendering and gave up.
There’s a ton of shit you can make, I watch a lot of videos of guys that use them for forms for home casting, and I originally wanted one to remake/customize the knobs on hotrods and make brackets for stuff
I was thinking about your build with regard to my printer. With something like this, and if you find the right 3D printing forums that can design this stuff, you could probably make all kinds of cool mods for your body work. Apparently there's a wide variety of materials that can be used in the printing process such as carbon fiber, wood laced filaments, even metal laced.

I could see some interesting things coming out of a 3D printer in the hands of a body guy.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I broke a graduated cylinder full of black cerakote while i was mixing it and it leaked out all over my shirt and pants

the good thing was I was wearing a black shirt

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Offer accepted! Downsizing a bit, getting rid of the stairs, and a place to park the camper on property instead of a storage yard.

This is as perfect an example of a true "Phoenix, AZ" style house and so much of it drags me back to my youth. Original 30+ year owners that took excellent care of it, added a 30amp outlet for the RV parking, newer roof and kitchen, etc - just about as move-in ready as they come.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
I filed my taxes today and.........I got a fucking refund for the first time in forever, DAMN, THANKS TRUMP! I actually owed the Communistwealth of Virginia, but damn a federal refund! #whiteprivilege

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Offer accepted! Downsizing a bit, getting rid of the stairs, and a place to park the camper on property instead of a storage yard.

This is as perfect an example of a true "Phoenix, AZ" style house and so much of it drags me back to my youth. Original 30+ year owners that took excellent care of it, added a 30amp outlet for the RV parking, newer roof and kitchen, etc - just about as move-in ready as they come.

That grass is going to kill your lawnmower

congrats

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
That grass is going to kill your lawnmower

congrats
Grassy ass,

Trading the mower in for an industrial weed sprayer. This has been a glorious week - shit that belonged to the wife that's been moved to at least three homes (and never touched/unpacked at any of them) heading off to Goodwill or Craigslist. I'm on my 4th truckload so far (and two loads to the city dump).

Grassy ass,

Trading the mower in for an industrial weed sprayer. This has been a glorious week - shit that belonged to the wife that's been moved to at least three homes (and never touched/unpacked at any of them) heading off to Goodwill or Craigslist. I'm on my 4th truckload so far (and two loads to the city dump).

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Getting a new hip today. OEM stuff be all worn out and shit.

Sitting at the hospital right now waiting to go up to the surgical unit.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Enjoy your THA, mister!

Watcha gettin? Medtronic? DePuy?

Ask them if you can have your femoral head. Make a cool stick shift ball out of it for your badass minivan.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Enjoy your THA, mister!

Watcha gettin? Medtronic? DePuy?

Ask them if you can have your femoral head. Make a cool stick shift ball out of it for your badass minivan.
I asked for the super ultra aerodynamic one with the Dale Jr. #8 autograph etched on it!

I went #8 cause I’m old skul like that.

Stop by Buffalo for some wings with your pal Piggy!
"These buffalo wings suck. I'm getting shit all over my fingers."
"Where's all the nudity? People just walk around Buffalo with all their clothes on and shit?"
"The music here sucks. Have you heard the new Nakimoto Rainbow album?"
"Movies suck. Whoever invented movies should fucking die."

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff

Good luck, bro!

The wife got a knew knee a couple of months ago.

It's amazing how fast they get you walking again.

We're headed to Disneyworld then the Keys in about a week and a half and no restrictions for her.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Stop by Buffalo for some wings with your pal Piggy!
I very well may. Opportunity is right there. What's The Pig's favorite song place in Buffalo? I'm sorely uneducated on Buffaonian(?) cuisine.

"These buffalo wings suck. I'm getting shit all over my fingers."
"Where's all the nudity? People just walk around Buffalo with all their clothes on and shit?"
"The music here sucks. Have you heard the new Nakimoto Rainbow album?"
"Movies suck. Whoever invented movies should fucking die."
You're not wrong...you sassy Bitch, you.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Good luck, bro!

The wife got a knew knee a couple of months ago.

It's amazing how fast they get you walking again.

We're headed to Disneyworld then the Keys in about a week and a half and no restrictions for her.

More than likely I’m going to have get a new left knee next spring. Just a few more pieces and they’ll be able to give me a red eye and slap a Sky-Net logo on my ass.