Name the best thing that happened to you today

I picked up a shift last night, and who was having dinner with his family? Chris Jericho.

I didn't want to bother him too much, no pics or autographs. I just told him he's great and that I was at Double or Nothing the night before. Cool dude.

He tipped 23%. Cooler dude.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I picked up a shift last night, and who was having dinner with his family? Chris Jericho.

I didn't want to bother him too much, no pics or autographs. I just told him he's great and that I was at Double or Nothing the night before. Cool dude.

I would have thought 23% was low for someone with his money.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Yesterday I saw two hookers on the side of the street get into a hair pulling fight. Extremely entertaining.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I am planning my out door kitchen, and was looking for a wok range. I googled “wok burner test” and my video is first on the list it makes me happy

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Got the camper moved to the new house, sitting pretty on the pad on the side. 30amp hookup and water right there.

Now I just need my Tuff Shed to put the rest of my stuff away. But that has to wait until the windows are changed out because one of them will be blocked by the shed.

A close second is finding a smoking deal on an induction cooktop, and a french door fridge with bottom freezer will be here Thursday.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Fucking carpet sliders, goddamned that’s a genius invention

Was able to move all the bedroom furniture alone and replace the rug in the master bedroom today

$9.00

Might be one of the best things I ever bought

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

I would have thought 23% was low for someone with his money.
It's always 23.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Froooont roooooow! Scored an upgrade for the game tonight, right behind the plate.

"Out of the way dobie!"