Name the best thing that happened to you today

Pickle

I saw a woman looking at her phone walk into a sign post. Made my day.
Watching baseball on tv a few weeks ago there were two chicks sitting above one of the dugouts. A stray foul ball was hit and wizzed right between their faces and phones. It wasn’t enough to stop them from instagreeming and twatgramming.

It’s no surprise that safety nets are being extended to the foul poles at more ballparks.

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
Watching baseball on tv a few weeks ago there were two chicks sitting above one of the dugouts. A stray foul ball was hit and wizzed right between their faces and phones. It wasn’t enough to stop them from instagreeming and twatgramming.

It’s no surprise that safety nets are being extended to the foul poles at more ballparks.
I missed a train because some asshole was blocking a narrow staircase since he was walking slowly while texting. Stairs are for walking, not texting. Maybe we should all look up from our phones once in awhile and experience the world around us. #HotTake

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I missed a train because some asshole was blocking a narrow staircase since he was walking slowly while texting. Stairs are for walking, not texting. Maybe we should all look up from our phones once in awhile and experience the world around us. #HotTake
Shoulda surfed him...

My neighbor nearly choked to death on a Rice Krispy Bar. Had to make a trip to the big city hospital on a lifeflight jet. His esophagus ruptured and he'll be in the hospital through the weekend. 30 days of liquid diet to follow.

The leftovers were delicious.

Fred West

England beat the convicts by 1 wicket chasing the highest total in 140 years. Get absolutely fucked, Australia. Cheating filth.

blee

Will Drink Today
Got a nice 42" tv today that a condo owner set out to the curb along with the box to his new TV to replace it. They even taped the remote to the back of it(with batteries that were still good). It works great and I was looking to get a tv for the bedroom since my ex took all of the tvs and I just have my projector.

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Got a nice 42" tv today that a condo owner set out to the curb along with the box to his new TV to replace it. They even taped the remote to the back of it(with batteries that were still good). It works great and I was looking to get a tv for the bedroom since my ex took all of the tvs and I just have my projector.
It’s been a good year for wackbag divorces.

Is anybody keeping count?

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
Got the blue plate special at lunch today so my meal was free.

Only had to pay for the guys lunch.

blee

Will Drink Today
Luckily no lawyers involved in my case. All easy peasy. She and I are at an agreement to be fucking adults and civil about the separation and doing splendid with it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

My “you have failed as a man” moment was when I took my kid to a minor league baseball game, we had great seats on the third baseline the foul balls were flying and there was nothing I could do to keep my kid watching for them until one bounced a few seats away and scared the shit out of him even then he was more interested in his game boy

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
What happened, sweetness?

Seriously. I'm curious as to what it's like dealing with that clusterfuck.
Nothing exciting. Got insurance with employer. Where do I even start with how bad Obamacare is? Every aspect is gross. I can only imagine how bad universal healthcare would be.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Btw, I've currently made 10 calls this morning to get everything cancelled. Still not done.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Obamacare: You can keep our doctor, even if you don't want to.
I basically had two options for doctors. I'm big on ratings. I never fuck with anything less than 4 out of 5. But my doctor, which isn't important or anything, is the lone exception. I think one doctor had a 1.6 and the other had a 1.2.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I basically had two options for doctors. I'm big on ratings. I never fuck with anything less than 4 out of 5. But my doctor, which isn't important or anything, is the lone exception. I think one doctor had a 1.6 and the other had a 1.2.
Holy shit. It's really that bad? They give you the option of two of the shittiest doctors in town?