Name the best thing that happened to you today

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I woke up and thought 'I have nothing to do today. Nothing. It happens maybe twice a year.
I woke up yesterday with a ton of shit to do, but couldn’t do any of them because I had to wait around all day for my mother-in-laws ride to make a decision

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I woke up yesterday with a ton of shit to do, but couldn’t do any of them because I had to wait around all day for my mother-in-laws ride to make a decision
Disliking purely out of 'mother-in-law'. I had one once that was absolute dogshit. Is Mrs.Fez Man's Mom garbage?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Disliking purely out of 'mother-in-law'. I had one once that was absolute dogshit. Is Mrs.Fez Man's Mom garbage?
No, not really, she’s a “nice lady” and doesn’t really mean to be a pain in the ass, just set in her ways,, and her “ways” aren’t conducive with the way I / we do things. I am hoping that this little fiasco helps steer her towards a more independent attitude.
The biggest issue is she lives quite far away from her “family” and refuses to drive “on the highway” and refuses to accept that the people she is relying on for rides have “other shit to do” and accommodating her schedule is a courtesy.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Went on a beautiful hiking day trip to get out of the heat, and we took the long way home searching for a place grab some lunch.

The missus pulls up a place, Verde Brewing Company, great reviews - so we head to it.

This place is in a steel building, in an automotive repair shop business park kind of thing - just gravel, welding and oil smells, etc.

Had some kind of a vanilla caramel beer with a roast beef sandwich smothered in onions, horseradish, and au jus made from a bourbon infused stout - I'm not lying when I say it's the best meal I've had in a long time.

The missus had a turkey bacon sandwich that rocked as well.

Just a goddamn shot in the dark, off the beaten path place - that absolutely made the day.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
The new TV gets RedZone as well as my local game. Pork cooking away on the pellet grill, xtra large gin and tonic, ceegar, and the spa temp is 88 degrees.

All is right with the world...

blee

Will Drink Today
Today was my last day at my job to start a new one tomorrow.
So many goodbyes from people I didn't even know, but they knew me and my name.
Got to hug the front desk girls and the waitresses.
It was fantastic.
Gonna miss working there.

Haeder

South Dakota
Today was my last day at my job to start a new one tomorrow.
So many goodbyes from people I didn't even know, but they knew me and my name.
Got to hug the front desk girls and the waitresses.
It was fantastic.
Gonna miss working there.
Nice.

What was the old job?

What is the new job?

blee

Will Drink Today
Nice.

What was the old job?

What is the new job?
Maintenance at a resort.
New job is maintenance at a mall.
More money and less problems.
And I get to work on my old home store I was at for 20 years.
My old stomping grounds!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Maintenance at a resort.
New job is maintenance at a mall.
More money and less problems.
And I get to work on my old home store I was at for 20 years.
My old stomping grounds!
Awesome.

Malls are a growth industry, I hear. Great job security and all the Orange Juliuses you can drink!

Almost saw a guy get made dead.

He drilled from inside of a steel building to the outside and into the back of the electric meter. Sparks galore. Only scared him. No electrifimacation.

His boss did not sound happy on this phone call.

Poof......smoky hole.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Almost saw a guy get made dead.

He drilled from inside of a steel building to the outside and into the back of the electric meter. Sparks galore. Only scared him. No electrifimacation.

His boss did not sound happy on this phone call.

Poof......smoky hole.

I'm sure there were other stained holes after that scare