Name your top five podcasts

Polack

Who is John Galt?
1 Joe Rogan Experience
2 Tell' em Steve Dave
3 Mohr Stories
4 Smodcast
5 Bill Burr - Monday Morning Podcast

I listen to twelve hours of podcasts a day now and would like to know if there is something out there i'm missing.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
1. Hollywood Babble-On (Kevin Smith and Ralph Garmen. HIGHLY recommended)
2. Mohr Stories
3. Jay and Silent Bob Get Old (especially the first 5 or 6 episodes if you're a Kevin Smith fan)
4. Talkin' Shit with Jim Jefferies and Eddie Ifft
5. Smodcast (haven't listened in forever but it's awesome)

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Not really in any order, since I just got into podcasts, but:

Bob Kelly (especially with Derosa)
Bill Burr
Jefferies/Ifft
Red Eye
Carolla (only if he has guests I like)

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Tekzilla
X3
Penn Point
The Ben Heck Show
Scam School

NPR's CAR TALK - love that damn show.
Trance Around the World - Above & Beyond
A State of Trance - AVB

That's about it. I keep it simple.

Mobo

1. Who Charted
2. Comedy Bang Bang
3. Doug Loves Movies
4 Superego
5. The Pod F Tompkast
6. The Thrilling Adventure Hour
7. WTF
8. Coverville
9. Radiolab
10 Onion News Network

metallikat87

smodcast
jay and silent bob get old
hollywood babble-on
car talk
wait wait dont tell me

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
1. Burr
2. Bob Kelly
3. Jefferies
4. Rogan
5. Maron

Burr's not very high energy obviously, but in a way that's refreshing that he doesn't have to try hard to be interesting. I could listen to that dude babble about anything.

Bobby's hardly professional, but it doesn't matter. His range of energy is great.

Jefferies' biggest problem is that he always somehow manages a ridiculously high energy. Even though I'm a little suspicious of that, he's never come off as phony or forced. That's an indicator that he's really just that guy.

Rogan does come off forced from time to time. And I can't say I'm a fan of the pot talk stuff. But the positives more than balance it out. Namely the UFC insight but also his disposition (when he's not completely baked - which actually isn't that uncommon).

And you gotta give it to Maron just for the litany of guests he gets.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
I subscribe to 22 pods right now and i'm proud to say Marc Maron is no longer one of them. He either whines about how he should be at a level that his guest is at or let's everyone know that he has problems and he's working them out.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I only really listen to Burr's because I got into that awhile back. I want to get involved in more, but there's really no time. I barely listen to the 202 shows as it is. If I really wanted to invest in the 'cast world, I'd probably never listen to O+A or R+F.

Ijustbombed

The nerdist is alright, and sometimes I tune into Doug loves Movies (Doug Benson)....

mills

Burr like I said is always entertaining, but if he died tomorrow, I would dance a little jig.

mills

(as opposed to Ant, who if he died tomorrow I would blast my fists in the air and scream at the top of my lungs for 34 hours tromping all over the place, and then cry)

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
What?!?!?! No UnLEARN show?

No one listed The UnLEARN Show? www.unlearn.tv WTF This is an outrage. I am leaving Wackbag and starting my own message board. Hrrrrumph, hrumphhhh!!!!!

:cussing

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
I only listen to Talkin' Shit, really.

I check out Tekzilla, Hak5, and Kevin Rose's show on Revision3 from time to time too, but I never really thought of those as podcasts. I figure they are well enough produced and professional to count as Internet television.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
5. First 10 eps of Jay & Silent Bob Get Old/Plus One
4. WTF
3. The Joe Rogan Experience
2. You Know What Duuude
1. Mohr Stories

Honorable Mentions: Carolla, Comedy Bang Bang, Greg Fitzsimmons, Jim Florentine, The Nerdist, Kevin Pollak

Tampa Bay Rocks TOP 5 Podcasts

1. SMODCAST
  2. HOLLYWOOD BABBLE-ON
  3. THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE
  4. HAVING SEX WITH KATIE MORGAN
  5. TAMPA BAY ROCKS

of course, Tampa Bay Rocks is my own and features unsigned/independent musicians/bands that are trying really hard to do what they love for a living! Check it out if you like good music... We will be advertising on Smodcast Internet Radio (S.I.R) in the very near future!!

Tampa Bay Rocks

Follow Us on Twitter: @TampaBayRocks
Like us on Facebook: Tampa Bay Rocks

Thanks!!

Thank god for podcasts, they keep me from sitting at work all day listening to my own thoughts.

1. Rogan
2. Mohr Stories
3. Bob Kelly
4. Lavender Hour (Duncan Trussel)
5. Hollywood Babble On

If he would do more, Jon Lovitz would be #2 on my list.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Breaking Bad Insider - Seriously, check this one out. It's done with the producers, writers, and cast, and usually comes out the day after a new episode airs. It's really REALLY good.
Mohr Stories
Smodcast
Bill Burr's MMP

Those are the only ones I listen to regularly. I wish they'd continue the Jon Lovitz ABCs of SNL.

Is Hollywood Babble-On really that good? I tried once and it was all visuals done for a live audience that had no place being recorded for a podcast. That, and shout-outs.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Is Hollywood Babble-On really that good? I tried once and it was all visuals done for a live audience that had no place being recorded for a podcast. That, and shout-outs.
Yes. It is fucking hysterical.

There are a lot of shoutouts, but they try to keep it funny, and now you can see all the visuals they mention on the smodcast website (they post all the pictures and videos they show at the event itself)

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Yes. It is fucking hysterical.

There are a lot of shoutouts, but they try to keep it funny, and now you can see all the visuals they mention on the smodcast website (they post all the pictures and videos they show at the event itself)
Doesn't really help when I'm using headphones walking the halls at work. Does that take up most of the shows? I can deal if it's a small part, but that one episode I listened to was unforgivable.