Nance Grace should be shot

Herbie Robinson

Jan 31, 2005
Cleveland
Flipping in set tonight I wondered on Nance Grace on Headline news. She is covering the Lohan story in split screen with pictures and time lines of teens that having killed or killed themselves DUI. I think this is the lowest you can go. I understand her point, but she is now showing dead soldiers on the left to show what Lindsey is abusing America. Lohan is not our greatest US enemy. She needs to deal in the legal system. But this poor girl needs help. That does not mean jail. It is not for me to say. But I will say Nance Grace should be taken off the air. Headlines need to be on headline news. She has her own show and is clearly attacking her enemies. Maybe she can guilt a (victim) into suicide. This woman has made a career on lies and bull shit. The truth is important after the fact.
We all need to be discussed.

Cocaine is a very serious charge.

N

Nate666

Nancy is a giant horse's vagina

S

stinkyfingers

goddamnrichcunt!!!!

N

Nate666

Ikillrichcunts!!

S

sycsix

She did the same thing with the Benoit family murder/suicide story.
I hope Nancy Grace gets the same inoperable tumor that Tammy Faye had.

And yes I would probably hate fuck her...

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Well I wouldnt hit it. She might start talking during and I would really get a DWI (dick wont inflate). I hate Nancy Grace but she is right to go after Lindsey Lohan...Why is it when poor people or non Celeberties get in trouble for drinking, we are called Drunks or Drug Addicts, but when the Lindsey Lohans do it, they need help/had a bad upbringing/its not thier fault, it is the fault of the people they hand out with/its society's fault for making them famous?/etc etc etc....Celebery justice......she will do HOURS in jail, HOURS!

Herbie Robinson

Jan 31, 2005
Cleveland
I will tell you when it is... DWI "dick wont inflate" your covage is what I am taking about. You are some dumb woman supporter and just because you are a dumb girl we should not feel the dumber you go thr more spport you get.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
Flipping in set tonight I wondered on Nance Grace on Headline news. She is covering the Lohan story in split screen with pictures and time lines of teens that having killed or killed themselves DUI. I think this is the lowest you can go. I understand her point, but she is now showing dead soldiers on the left to show what Lindsey is abusing America. Lohan is not our greatest US enemy. She needs to deal in the legal system. But this poor girl needs help. That does not mean jail. It is not for me to say. But I will say Nance Grace should be taken off the air. Headlines need to be on headline news. She has her own show and is clearly attacking her enemies. Maybe she can guilt a (victim) into suicide. This woman has made a career on lies and bull shit. The truth is important after the fact.
We all need to be discussed.

Cocaine is a very serious charge.
I'll totally agree with you that Nancy Grace is awful, but disagree about Lohan. I think she needs some jail time at this point. Her drug problems are sad, but the DUIs are out of control. Last time she had a wreck, this time she was allegedly chasing someone. Give her a few months of misery to help straighten her out. The rehab she picked for herself last time obviously didn't work.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I will tell you when it is... DWI "dick wont inflate" your covage is what I am taking about. You are some dumb woman supporter and just because you are a dumb girl we should not feel the dumber you go thr more spport you get.
Uh what?

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie Robinson

Uh what?
x2

I can't fucking stand that pompus cunt. The worst was during the whole jessica lunsford ordeal when she had that hick father on her show and was acting like she had some type of heart inside her rather than a fuel pump circulating icewater through her veins.

It sickens me to think that she used to be a judge.